Reviews for Geg means Insect
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Awesome job with this! _

I love those books, but I'd never read any Death Gate Cycle fanfiction, though. I came across your profile through a Harry Potter forum, of all things, and when I saw this in your list of fics I knew I had to check it out.

It was a very well written ficlet, and your characterization was spot on. It really felt like it was Haplo. Great job! _
Jadeite no Miko chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This was a really good little fic! There's far too little Death Gate fanfic at all, so I was very happy to find an interesting piece )
Mommy Silver chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
One word: Top!

Just so darn toppie, the difference between the soulles Haplo and the dog. How the Dog feels and how Haplo feels... perfect!
Mask1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I locw Geg means insect.. the fic? No the line! :0)

Fic is good too of course.

The group is 'Worshipers United for Progress and Prosperity'.

I like Haplo he is just more approachable somehow than Alfred. His point of view especially this early on in the Cycle is so stright up and clear. You portray that well. The great success in this piece though is parralel you draw between the dwarves and Patryns. It is just as I would imagine Haplo as seeing it.

Fav moment

'He couldn't look the dog in the eye anymore.'

That is just perfect. Soundly rounding up the way Haplo manages to dupe everyone and at least at first means to betray everyone but the dog brings out all that is true and Haplo just can't lie to that simple side... of himself (Well thats how I see the dog anyway).

Just loved that bit. Thanks

Mask
Thaddeus Halstead chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Excellent indeed.

One of my favorite books, and you certainly did an amazing potrayal of it. It was my pleasure to read such an exemplary piece of work.
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
These are my fav books! yay!
Alleonh too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Thanks for adding such a good fic to a catagory that still has too few entries! This was great, and I don't think it was out of character at all! All in all, Haplo was not a nice guy in the beginning. Oh he had his inner light, but it was definitely buried deep. You portrayed that nicely! I especially liked the small part with the dog wanting to save them. Small things like that are what make fics memorable! When I get over my laziness, I will definitely come back to add this to my favorites! _ Hope you add more ficlets about my favorite grumpy Patryn!
Suzerain chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
It's been far too long since I read something in this particular fandom, and this was rather pleasing to come back to. Twas cool indeed. Extremely enjoyable actually.

And it's 'Worshipers United for Progress and Prosperity', which shortens to 'WUPP'.

Toodles.
Silent Game chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Jarre and Limbeck's union: WUPP - Worshipers United for Progress and Prosperity. :) Now on to the fic. I like it a lot. Considering the time in the story it's taking place, I don't really think it's out of character at all, and you still showed a little bit of Haplo's more compasionate nature trying to leak through. Very well done. And it's always nice to see annother good DGC fic; there are still far too few. _

Oh, by the way, I believe that the plural of Sartan is just "Sartan," no 's' on the end. Patryn pluralized is "Patryns," though. :)