Reviews for Icha Icha Corruption
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
dude I think i'm in love . I am only 14 but hell that was the funniest thing i have ever read i almost peed my pants (lmao) for a 14 year old you realy know alot (haha i'm a girl) i realy would not mind reading your stuff again i will look for more of your stories. Thanx for the laughs (i think my stomach still hurts ) defnitly not a waist of time. Love the plot and u riped off the characters clasic, like they say in afrikaans:ek het my hol geskeur. Love ya but bye for now
spidercooce chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
LOLz That Wush funeh! :3#
lordofwinds chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
wtf? this is the stupidest and worst fanfic i have ever read
baka-chan chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Sasuke u fukin retard u dont beat up main fukin charecter
787neohedgehod chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Hahahahaha... that was the most random thing I ever read three letters for you wtf. You are too funny.
domi1187 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Pink Ikawa 001 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
lol, Gai and Lee are so over the top it makes me smile. And shikamaru, too lazy to be modest.

Well, i gotta say, it was very refreshing to read this after so long, i hope you pursue the future stories with a fiery heart, and as long as you put the effort into it that i see in this story, you will be sucessful!
Pink Ikawa 001 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
*chaotic laughter and pain in stomache* Omagawd! That was so amazing i'm saddened by the fact it's almost over. Just one chapter of goodness from this story and then, there's no more! *sad face*

no lie

favorite part:

and he burst throught the freaking floor too! That makes me so happy.

and i also love how Gai and Lee are incapable of anything softer than allcaps. There's so much goodness i can't even describe it, it's easier just to say, i missed this story.
Pink Ikawa 001 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
*it is the middle of the day so i can laugh like an idiot without waking anyone up*

Omfg, Neji you dumbass i love you so much! "Why didn't you invite me? Whatever, I'll join anyway" and he took off his clothes... if i could nosebleed on cue i would have. Nothing is smexier than a nekkid, that sexy hair.

i'm sorry i should be rating your story and not drooling over Neji's Bod like a silly fangirl. I haven't read this story in a long time, 2006 i believe. and now, 4 years later, the humor is still fresh because i hadn't read past the first chapter (nothing beyond it existed when i last commented). Now im a Neji fangirl and can truley appreciate the zany stuff he's been doing so far, and i can laugh at the allover ooc-ness of it all. I think i was fourteen too when i read this (Maybe 15). So now i think your much older, and it's hard to imagine an older you as i read a story you wrote at 14. But you know, you had something going for you, and now i can only imagine you have become a more talented and skilled writer. I will finish reading what you have and leave comments on each, a repayment of the love i had for this story, and hopefully a support for you, my dear author.
Visual Vexation chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
... -suddenly collapses on the ground lauching
Visual Vexation chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
im a 12 year old perverted girl. BEAT THAT! oh yea you CANT! ...

-flips to page 64- ... wow. im so jealous of her.
Erebus of The Banat chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
*takes breath after a long, very long laugh* OMG! is so dam good! give us more!
darkness x angel chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
i love this story . its hilarious . especially the part with ino's mom and sasuke XD