Reviews for Fury Will Not Die
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
UGH! You're EVIL! How could you leave me with that cliffhanger? I demand you finish this, I really do.

Save for that awful cliff, the chapter was good.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Oh. Freaky. I have an odd feeling that the other woman in the cell was Yackle, but that's probably because she's just everywhere.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh, yay, long chapter. Your writing is lovely, the descriptions are almost poetic . . . in a sad way. I like it.
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
YOU DISAPPEARED! Okay, I'm done. Anyway. I loved it. Now please don't leave this cliffhanger for long!
elphaba reincarnated chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
this is absolutely amazing... dark, eloquent, and descriptive. in a few words, you have me quite jealous. great job.

e.r.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
interesting...
mooooooooooooolllyy chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
I love Li.

poor Fiyero!

"will his eyes reveal to me, promises or lies, but he can't conceal from me - the love, in his eyes!"
Fag Mo chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Ok, so let's get 13 reviews people. We'll make Lili happy! K?

So Lili, I don't know where you fucking quoted fucking Gene Pitney, but I still get brownie points right? That's what I thought. This was awesome. I want you to talk to me whie your writing these things, that way i know where you get you're inspiration.

I LUV U!
Chrissyk162 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
WoW! That was awesome I think my favorite fanfic so far!I love it. It is so realistic like Gregory Magurire could have written it himself. You're not secretly him, are you? LOL! Keep going!

Chrissy
TFYUTB chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Great chapter. Update soon.
NewYorks chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Nice chapter. I liked it. update soon, please!
AlloftheAbove chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
This was pretty good a wonderful addition to your first chapter. You have a lot of plot going on right now, and if you're not careful it could become muddled. Your characterization needs no work. You have both their voices down. This old woman reminds me a bit of Yackle...? It will be interesting to see where you take this.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Oh, poor Fiyero! Please update A.S.A.P.! I need to know what happens when they leave!
ElphabaFanatic chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Well, this makes fifteen! Plz update soon!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I love this, it's just...perfect, with characterization and everything. It has concinnity, there's a word. It's supernal, there's another.