Reviews for A Spark Of Good From The Burn Of Evil
satomika chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
i like it! :)

huggles!
Zinala chapter 17 . 11/5/2009
i really, really enjoyed this.

it was wonderfully written.

even with the few errors here and there :D
sexy-jess chapter 17 . 4/5/2009
Aw this was so incredibly sweet!

Excellent work!

I really enjoyed it!
FluidDegree chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
this was such a sweet story, i really enjoyed reading it.
atruwriter chapter 17 . 10/23/2007
I loved this. I know you've obviously had to put up with junk about John being OOC, but I really enjoyed how you portrayed him. He wasn't sappy, which was very good, but he did love her. I absolutely loved the whole scene where he told Magneto there was no way he was walking away with John's daughter. I was grinning through the whole thing. I think I read it three times, just because the visual was so great! Love protective!John and motherly!Marie. Great work. This is definitely going on my favorites! :D
Sublime Angel chapter 17 . 8/30/2007
excellent story! i dunnow at else to say! i liked it a whole lot! write more! good storyline, characters were captured nicely. on the whole a job well done!
HumbugGirl chapter 17 . 3/29/2007
I rather liked this story. It felt a little rushed towards the end considering the pace of the earlier chapters but over all it was good - with the exception a few typos and grammatical errors, but then we all make those occasionally. :)
pulmicort7 chapter 17 . 11/23/2006
OMG! I am bawling my eyes out! That was so good, I loved it! So sweet and wonderful. I loved mushy Pyro and the idea of Rogue and Pyro having a wonderful family. Wow. Thank you so much for writing such a fantastic story.
HondaAshiya chapter 17 . 11/18/2006
I don't know how I missed this story before (I love Ryro's) but I'm glad I found it now. I read all the chapters in one sitting and was happy with how it turned out.

Pyro was a little OOC but it fit this story nicely.

Good job.
Corlin chapter 17 . 10/27/2006
Oh come on how can you not have a sequel to this? This is brilliant. But if you dont want to I understand. I had a blast reading this story. Continue writing in the future because you are great at it!
this account will be dead soon chapter 17 . 10/20/2006
OH MY GOD, why do people enjoy making me cry? I LOVED this story! It's awesome!

If I asked REALLY nicely, would you at least CONSIDER a sequel?
RainByDay chapter 17 . 9/23/2006
*sigh* That was so awesome! Excellent ending to such an awesome story. :)
RainByDay chapter 16 . 9/23/2006
OhmyGosh! This is so f'ing fantastic!

I absolutly love this chapter!
AlphaGamJen chapter 17 . 9/23/2006
really good! keep going!

I LOVED IT!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 17 . 9/22/2006
Aw, wow. What a perfect way to end this story. I really liked what you did with it. I hope you update your other stories soon.

Till next time,