Reviews for With the Dawn
Mak3sh1ft chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Awesome write. Although im pretty sure zagi lived but it was really good and somber.
SwiftWidget chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is really quite fantastic. I just finished the series after falling away from it a while back. Nice little epilogue you have here.
AuthorKylie chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I have oddly mixed feelings to how the series ended - it was a good ending though ;;

This was wonderfully written, thank you for the continuing of it. Its always lovely to read someone elses work.
Surishi chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Lovely story. It's interesting that after all that had happened, Thor finds clarity in life. Very, very nice.
I was so heart-broken at the ending of the anime. I hated that Tiz died. And Third. I cried, and was mad for a time. I still am, considereing I had only finished the anime recently.
However, the characters will still live on in my heart because I love them all, especially ThorxTiz.
Wonderfully story, again.
southern-punk chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is so sweet! and sad! I wanna cry! The end was so... bittersweet... you know?
beyond the shadows chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
So I really enjoyed this one shot. You really captured some of the feelings that you get at the end of the series, including hope.
Coollizard chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Excellent one shot; you really captured the mood of the ending. Your a very talented writer, and your story flows perfectly. I especially like the way it begins and ends. It's not sharp or distinct, it just sort of fades naturally into the canon. Great job! _
NekoKaigara chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
so sad, I loved the bittersweet ending of the series, and your fanfic has that same feeling
Tendolover chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I just finished watching the series. I was so sad that Tiz died. I love your story. I cried when Tiz was in front of Thor when he was at the one place asking him to come to her. Great story!
Hikari Inaimakura chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This story made me cry! thanks so much! I really really loved it. I can't realy think of any contructive critisism... It made me so happy. I could hardly stop crying.
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I like the way your portray Thor coming to terms with everything that happens, and I particularly liked the fact that you brought up Chen's reaction to his new 'look'. )

Thanks for sharing this with us. )
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
i hated it when tiz died..hmm..and third too..and zagi too..i dont feel sorry for karim though,,
Actually Anzie chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Good going! It's so sweet. C'mon people, let's grieve with Thor! Haha... Poor Thor... Keep up the good work!
Shmile chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
eh...nice story. but i don't like it 'cause ima fan of zagi ; nothing says that he dies at the end! xD

but thanks all the same
OsricPearl chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Very nice, I liked your descriptions. I personally think that he changed on purpse ;) But that's just me.

I think you do that greaet series justice.

OP