Reviews for All I Know
Vytina chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
The song was VERY fitting, I must say. And you wove it through the story nicely. I am quite impressed.

Also, this was a great insight into Abby's feelings. We saw so little of how she felt toward her sister in the series while it was airing. The part where you mentioned that hs ekeeps her feelings buried so the other teammates can't see them was a great touch. Not to mention, very true.

Great work!
truepinay13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
so far you are my favorite KND writer!

good story!
blackrider11 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I hope you get another insperation soon to write a Abby and Cree fic. Do you know of any others that are about them?
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Tsk tsk. To semi-quote a certain Cyberchase character: Ouch, ouch, and double ouch. With all the ironic things I've seen on the show, I octuple-dog dare Tom Warburton to skim your archives. Again, superb job.
elodrie chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I really like this one, but I don't know the melody of the song because I haven't seen Chicken Little yet. Is Dark Water also going to be an Abby/Cree story? I love those.
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aw that was the sweetest thing. I absolutely loved it. Poor Numbuh 5. I always pictured that as her actual feelings for the show. Good descriptions. Its really IC. Good job, and I can't wait to read more from you.
sweetdreams55 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
aw! I almost cried! literlly! it's kinda something I would write! lol. but I wouldn't! I get you, ya know, I feel what ur trying to say. well thts whats suppose to hppen i guess since your an AWESOME WRITER!