Reviews for The History of a Kiss
Sakae Kashiwagi chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I really liked this one. It was very melancholy though, excellent none the less.
Sophia Frostwhisper chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow, that was truly a work of art. I'm adding the story and you to my favorites!
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
i was just kinda reading this, chuckling quietly at the repetition of the "when she was so-and-so, Katara had kissed him", until the last line, when, for some odd reason, i actually teared up. it was that beautiful. the last line made the fic, and i thank you for writing this.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
...What to say? BEAUTIFUL! I love it.. It is sweet, happy, angsty, and sad.. Simply love it!
chocolatecoveredbananacheese chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was *cry* so happy... and sad... *whimper* OMG
Invaderk chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
-sniff- Absolutely beautiful, and I don't use that word lightly.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
...Wow. That was deep. And the repetition made it seem poetic. Great job!
libowie chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! You did a wonderful job of showing thier progressing relationship!
smc1214 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I have been reading this for months now, but I just got an account, so, yeah. I LOVE THIS STORY! I think it is too cute! I loved the fact that you thought of the most important kisses in their lives. Thank you for making life meaningful!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
::sniffle:: That was so touching; you made me teary-eyed!
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That was the most beautiful, honest piece of work I have ever read.
Mcwheeler12 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
That was so sad Iloved it so much I want to cry but it was so wonderful
Growly Genet chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
The ending of this story always makes me tear up a little. It's beautiful and it flows very well - the tone is almost poetic. Plus it's just sweet and it makes me squee happily in more than one part.
ripinpeaces chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Who ever said fluff was pointless, should read this story. It was truly wonderful, and I'm still welcoming the warmness in my heart. The ending was so emotional, yet happy as well. I'm still tearing up.

All in all, thank you so much for this wonderful fic! This story should be on the favorite's list of all Kataangs.

good ole days chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I personally, like fluff and this is very fluffy and lovely.

I don't know what to add in critique. I'm just sitting still in the quietness of the story. :)
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »