Reviews for Sunday Morning
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was so sweet!
Keep writing for them, please :))
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awesome story I felt sorry for Gabby when Ryan cried, mostly because I'm awkward with crying boys .-. I don't know how to deal with them :/ But, yeah, not near enough Ryella. There's only like 62 completed -.-
HatterUpHigh chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Your writing is outstanding, and the fact that Maroon 5 is my favorite band doesn't hurt ;o)
Fayth G chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That's just... wow. I loved it. There are hardly any good Ryellas out there. Everything is just Troyella crap. Bleh... they're just too perfect...
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
There needs to be more Ryella's. This was sweet!
andybands chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
aww that was sweet
Goneeeee chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is awesome! I love all the description! It's like I could really see what was going on in my head. :D I loved it!
kizkool chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
loved it.

Theres nothing else to say.. your writing is so amazing it makes me want to cry!
Drifterchick482 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This fic made me go "SQUEE". I love it. ]
BigTimeGleek chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh my god. This has to be the best Ryella around. I have read it numerous times, and never get tired of it. I love this song too. Maroon 5 is one of my favorite bands and I love to write songfics based on their songs.

Oh yeah, I have quite a few new Ryella's if you want to check them out for the community. But 'yall have already honored me enough by putting "Ryan, Think of Me" in it. So I guess that'd be overstaying my welcome! LOL!

Again, great job. *addstofavorites*

Much ,

Shelby-Kait

(The Geek In The Pink)
Hsmgirl92 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
aw I loved it so much! you are a really good writer. And I don't think it was short, I think it was perfect.
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I enjoyed this fic, i do like the Ryella pairing :)
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
aw so sweet! lucas (err, ryan) speaking spanish! they're sleeping together? lol, unless they're already married. it's sweet!
Bal8rokstar chapter 1 . 9/18/2006