Reviews for Lullaby
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oh goodness, I feel so very sorry for Nevan now. I am glad you gave her more backstory, and made her more of a full-fleshed character, no pun intended. I also like how she'll take care of Dante in more ways than one *shifty eyes*
crystaldiemond12 chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
i sat here a read ur whole story i love it nice job. )
J.Steele chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It kept me locked in to read all the chapters in a single sitting. I enjoy Dante/Nevan just as much as the other realistic pairings for him. I liked the transitions in maturity for Dante. Though I'm not a fan of him in DMC2, you made him a little more likeable, and a little more like the Dante Im used to.

Nevan was picture perfect. The way you write her is much like the way I have been doing. Angi and Rudra are great too. I play them as annoyances as well.

Also, the opening chapter was just amazing. It's a great take on Nevan's origins and relations.
The Final Lament chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
brilliant but could do with 1 or 2 more chapters
ShibukisSummoner chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow...I definitely like this! Bravo!
Pineapple R chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Love it. xD
adelaide16 chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
Excellent potrayals and detail. Greatly written.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
How does Eva kick ass when she's only a human?

You contradict yourself with this story sometimes. Dante would never go back to a human but his father Sparda ended up with a human.
Tankred chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
Heheh. I played DMC3 just a while ago, I had almost forgotten what a tease Nevan was. I never actually tried Viewtiful Joe, mostly because I heard it was harder than holy heaven and cheese.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
Now I feel like I want to play Viewtiful Joe, is it for PS2?

This chapter was very nice, really, and funny (Which made me remember this fic is cataloged as Romance/Humor, though, personally, I rarely found some humor)

Anyway, so this fic also is divided by parts, uh? Wonder how will next one be, I'd like to see Sparda in it.

Oh! By the way, I LOVED the idea of Nevan being jealous! xD

Well, til next Friday, babe!
Tankred chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
I could never seem to get the hang of fighting with Nevan for some reason, it seemed impossible to do proper melee attacks with it.
Drakon Samael chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Nice. Very, very nice. You've captured Nevan very well, Dante too.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
Nice!

I really liked this chapter, though it was not expected. Not like I did expect something in particular, but since there had been some particular chapters between DMC3 and DMC1, well, I didn't expect DMC2 right after DMC1, besides, I think the past versions of Dante were a lot more "explotable".

About that, I was wondering about the continuity of this fic, since there is no chapter that follows right after the another (Except, maybe, for the first two chapters). Angel Trilogy has that style too, but there are plenty of chapter with direct continuity. It's like... I really haven't seen a romance history or novel without continuity for it. With these chapters, we have pass by about 20 years (Centuries, actually, if we count Nevan's background, but the point is about Dante's and Nevan's time togethers) and their relationship hasn't really improved much. Actually, last two chapter has shown mostly the same: That Dante trust Nevan the most, something that was (at least so I think) expectable or maybe even alredy known. Though I must tell you, at first, I found it hard to believe that in so much time Dante hadn't sleep with Nevan not even once, but after reading the last parts, I think I understand. (Women can be scarier than Mundus, right?)

Well, I known, there are more and more phrases and things that denotes the 'repressed' feelings, specially mention about Nevan's song being a love song, which was pettry good. But still... it's like you are making your readers to be waiting for when something REALLY happens like for saying "WOW!" (Yeah, I'm waiting for something that makes my eye full open) and I think a bit of continuity is needed for that.

Ok, now we have this business about a son (or a daughter, I really like the idea of Dante havin a daugher or two, cuz another boy would be repeating the history of Sparda and Dante, and I really don't like that much of repetitions (Though I have seen "Raising the Devil" quite lot and lots of times U)). Anyway, now I wonder if this could mean the origins of Fer and Verge. Well, time will tell, at least next chapter HAS to be about something original.

To be honest, I didn't expect this review to be so long, but I believe you'll enjoy even more that how I enjoyed writing it. Keep it up, cause you are one of the best, never doubt it.

See ya, babe.
Tankred chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Heheh, Nevan is pretty cool. Have her and the other Devils pick on some human sometime.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
I finished reading this chapter yesterday night, but didn't really know what to say about it.

Well, I surely didn't expect it to reach to DMC1 so soon, (Eventually, yes). Well, it was a whole review in a very similar style of the DMC3 chapter (although in that was there was much less dialogue). I'm happy for how Dante is feeling with himself about having defeated Mundus, also, I like how Nevan is progresing, she really seems to be a bit more human, proclaming that Dante 'saved the world', and for the way said, it's like she is refering to the human world being her world too.

And... Trish is nine? XD

Kind of funny when you think about it.

I wonder if this might lead to be a problematic love triangle, looking forward to it, it would interesting.

Well, hope you are ok and happy, see you around!