Reviews for Open Your Eyes
dancing elf chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
interesting
HyugaHiazi chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
Do you plan on continuing this story or did you completely stop? I loved the story so far and I'ma cry if you don't plan on continuing! T.T
Jess Maximoff chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Why did you stop using Joey. The English names are better. And his Japanese name is Katsuya Jonouchi. (Katsuya being the first name and Jonouchi being the last)His English name is Joseph "Joey" Wheeler. (His parents and other adults Call him Joseph. His friends and sister call him Joey. Sometimes Joe. Kaiba calls him Wheeler, Mutt, Dog, ect., but I'm sure you already know that.)Anyway great chapter. I agree with Joey. What Yugi and Atem(Yami) did was cheating. I wonder what Joey dad will do to him. You said there'd be no pairings, But if you change you're mind get Joey and Mai be together and maybe Seto and Serenity. Oh and how will Kaiba save Joey anyway? I'm reading the next chapter right now.
NebuNeferu chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Oh man, this is deep! I'm begging you! *kneeling* UPDATE! You can't discontinued something as wonderful as this! If you're running out of ideas, I'll help! Just mail me and I'll give you some ideas! Just please update! This is the best puppyshipping fic I've read for years!
Brooke chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
I like this story will thier be more chapters soon...
Mrs. Tea Wheeler chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
Wow! I love it so far! Jou's always wearing a mask... Sigh. Oh, and I like the story Jou made up to explain his wounds. It actually fits really well into the manga - there was this one chapter, early on, where he was acting all nonchalant about some "gang members" roughing him up a bit ("Heh heh, but ya should'a seen whut I did to duh udder four!" (I
Ally-Kat722 chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
MUY MUY MUY BONITO! (Very very very beautiful!) That was awesome; I want to read more! Keep up the fantastic work! So kawai! *squeals*

Please please please finish! I will
Fishheads chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
I agree with Seto
Ash Kaiba chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
The update was quick for me. Anyway, nice chapter. Good luck on the next one.
Kate Ryou chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
Good chapter! You must update soon. I love this story. _
Ghostboy chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
oh my gosh...that was...I'm speechless, you've left me speechless...
MysticJunebugs chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
OMg this is great, I hope you update soon, this is a great Seto - Jou story. I love it! So adding it to my fave stories list!
pennypigeon chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
really great! it good to see jou not scared of his dad like in lots of over things
yamisangel101 chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
Aw... por Joey... I hope you can update more faster then the last one. :) I would like to see what happens next.
Landi McClellan chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
That was beautiful. OMG, great job.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »