Reviews for An Unlikely Accord
this is brilliant! God i can only imagine what a drunken mrs. norrington is saying about james lmbo
Courtney chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
No SEX?!:(
bsc11 chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
so amazing! I literally could not stop reading!
AsteriaLumina chapter 28 . 6/26/2012
This fic was pure gold and I adored every word of it! You wrote it beautifully and I read it all in one night :) we really do need more stories such as this . A job well done!

-Tori
aliben chapter 28 . 9/15/2011
I adored this story! I always wanted to see Norrington happy!
Norrington'sOnlyLove chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
omg lily is such a jerk! ahh it's driving me insane!
iwantyourovaries chapter 28 . 1/31/2011
Norrington is so incredibly amazing... I absolutly adore this story!
LEMONSKY4 chapter 28 . 10/6/2010
I absolutely adored this story. Alex and James seem to work out so well together! I would love to read more about them!
jeweliux chapter 28 . 6/24/2010
I've been watching a brilliant TV series "Flashforward" and having a bit of a crush on one of the characters, and when I researched the actor who was playing him, then it dawned me where I've heard that beautiful voice and seen that gorgeous man - it was Norrington from POTC! :) So this is how I came to this fic and boy what a great fic it was. Glad that we have a public holiday and I don't have to go to work having slept only a couple of hours - this story is so captivating... And I love how you kept characters in their character (so to speak). Somehow this story reminds me the best of J. Austen (with added hot sex of course) :) I mean it as a compliment.
Elliesmeow chapter 28 . 5/8/2010
Oh, I liked that very much! I'm so glad you gave James the happy ending he deserves. Fantastic story. It was nice to see most of our familiar faces again and I loved how you kept everyone in character and added even more depth to the ones we already knew.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Philyra chapter 28 . 2/7/2010
*squee* I love Norrington, always have. The fact that you've paired him with such a spirited, strong-willed woman like Alex is even better. I enjoyed every bit of this story, from the slow build-up to the angst in between to the highly satisfying ending. You have a wonderful way with words and characters. :)
IvorySea chapter 26 . 1/14/2010
Oh wow, oh WOW! What nice steamy little chapter we had here. I love it when they argue and then have their nice little pleasure time, I may sound like a pervert but that was prety nice and a definite turn-on for me, in regards to Norrington. I love this new side of him. Groowwll. ;P
FredGeorgeWazlib chapter 28 . 11/27/2009
I have but four words for this story: MOST. AMAZING. STORY. EVER. You are truly a talented writer.
Rachael chapter 26 . 10/22/2009
I love this story! I've read it several times and it is absolutely my favorite POTC fanfic. James has always been my favorite character and I love the idea of him being involved with ANYONE besides Elizabeth.

You really are a very talented and innovative author and I hope that some day you might consider a sequel to this story. Alexandra is such a great character and her relationship with James is absolutely sinful (seriously, I thought I was going to need a filling after the toothache inducing nature of this story).

Thank-you so much for the citrus-y goodness and P-L-E-A-S-E write more!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
ok, I HAVE to comment. you have a lot of anacronisms. ie: soda, the circus & cotton candy. the rest of this is pretty good, but those misteaks stick out.