Reviews for An Unlikely Accord
Niffer01 chapter 28 . 5/27/2007
OMG! I love your stories. You are an amazing writer. I stayed at my computer for hours just to finish reading this story.
Finduilas Galathil chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
lol nice
Marie chapter 28 . 4/12/2007
I must say that I loved your story. You had a believable characterization of Norrington, and an interesting plot. I also enjoyed the vocabulary you used. It was a wonderful story.
orlyluv chapter 28 . 1/30/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY WELL I LIKE ALL YOUR STORIES IT TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO FINISH IT AND I WAS A BIT SAD WHEN IT FINISHED BUT I'LL JUST CONTINUE ON READING YOUR OTHER STORIES
elegant-fleuret chapter 28 . 12/29/2006
Oh dear, it seems that I've spent the last three hours reading the best story in my life. The plot twist, the rich language, everything was just perfect!

I must complemant you and thank you for quenching my thirst for a good, no, terrific NorringtonxOc fic.
uh me chapter 28 . 12/23/2006
holy. freakin. crap. I loved this.. it's like.. 3 AM.. and I stayed awake to read this. I Had NEVER thought about a story about Norrington but.. WOW. I love it!. Smart. Sexy. Love. *Sigh* Brilliant! Simply Brilliant!

You ROCK!
Unikorn chapter 28 . 12/8/2006
Well done! Nice story. Again, with hints of Jane Austen/Georgette Heyer... (James DARCY Norrington?) I enjoy your work... Nice to read something that doesn't drag angst through blood, gore, mud, maudlin self-hatred and the like. Thank YOU!
Unikorn chapter 17 . 12/6/2006
OH that witch. I KNEW she had to have done something underhanded when she was left in the study. Wench. I'm enjoying this, but I have to go to school tonight. I'll read more later.
Unikorn chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Isn't reading bumps on people's heads called phrenology or something of the sort? Just as a guess, and knowing that it's been months since you even finished this story, and I didn't bother to read the rest of the reviews to check if I was right, I seem to recall that it was considered a form of psychology, to determine the type of personality a person had.
doc1 chapter 28 . 12/5/2006
Wonderful story. If you lost sleep writing this, it was well worth while!

Oh, and please do write Bertie and Emily's story.
doc1 chapter 18 . 12/5/2006
How absolutely delicious! The previous chapter made me want to howl with a micture of glee and fury, and now this cliff hanger! Great job. You really have a feel for plot!
doc1 chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
Very nicely done. I particularly like how you use repetition in mimicking the thoughts and actions of your two main characters.
doc1 chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
Great chapter.
doc1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I just started reading your first story after enjoying the Peacock Plumage story so much. I love the phrase: explosion of taffeta, porcelain, and ridiculously spindly furniture!

These characters promise intriguing plot twists. I know exactly the kind of bright, intelligent young lady Alexandra is going to be - headstrong and impatient with conventions. And Lily: Seemingly empty-headed, yet surprisingly "street" savvy, or rather Society-savvy.

Very nice introduction.
Vixter chapter 28 . 11/5/2006
This was SUCH an AMAZING story. I was on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE time and enjoyed every minute of it! It is safe to say that I am a huge fan of your writing style :] Can't wait for even MORE fanfiction from you ;) KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »