Reviews for An Unlikely Accord
jackjackio chapter 28 . 9/4/2006
Oh wonderful ending!

And PLEASE write Bertie and Emily's story! It seems like a really good idea... and I like Bertie, too.

I can't wait to read more from you! :)
Rarobin chapter 28 . 9/4/2006
I have enjoyed my reading of this immensely and am sad to see it end. I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy your writing and would indeed be interested in reading about Bertie and Emily, so write away lady!
SugarFry chapter 28 . 9/4/2006
Wow, so it has been completed.

*tears of joy*

thank you very much, I enjoyed reading this and I am hoping to read more stories of yours.

it would be great if you'd write an original :)

good luck

oh I miss Norry already :(
Tinkirbell chapter 28 . 9/4/2006
OMG! I LOVED IT! ek!

sigh...where's my little norrington...sigh...life is so unfair...
Mrs.Norrington chapter 28 . 9/4/2006
Sque! I loved it! It was wondefully written!
piraticalifornia chapter 27 . 9/3/2006
Love.

D
NarcissaVenus chapter 27 . 9/2/2006
Ek! OMG that was AMAZING! You have to update!
Adraia chapter 27 . 9/1/2006
All I can say is: IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I was wondering when he would get the nerve to tell her.

Loving it keep the chapies coming!
Clara Clog chapter 27 . 9/1/2006
well it may not be the most eloquent statement of l'amore in the world, but at least he finally said it. I was beginning to get rather Alex-like and impatient with him myself...how will she take the news tho...please update soon...if there is more to come, which I hope there is.

More please...fantastic story.
The black Pearl Sorceress chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
Sigh. He really needs to work on his conversational skills. But at least he told her.
SugarFry chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
This "new" Norrington reminds me of Lt. Ralph Clarke from "Mary Bryant" well sort of only not evil.

just as eager and demanding which I like of course ;)

(or perhaps it's the unifrom and ships that makes it all eaiser to compare!)

anyway, great chapter, he finally told her!

*swoons*
sunshine37 chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
At least James finally told Alexandra that he loves her, it could have been a whole lot more romantic, but at least she now knows.

Hopefully they will finally get over all this constant miscommunication that seems to plague their relationship.

Great job.
AesEhtFo chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
I am grinning like a lunatic right now. Good God, Norrington. You finally got it out.
kris89 chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
that's so sweet.
Callinectes chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
In the words of James Norrington...

“You are a stubborn, infuriating, reckless, and troublesome woman and damn it all I LOVE YOU!”

Wonderful chapter!