Reviews for Tales from the Third Music Room
rosebudmelissa chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
The line "Warily, (for that was how Kyouya should be treated at all times...)," cracked me up. It's so true!
Triizore chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Mori is the tall, handsome, and mysterious type. duh!
Triizore chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
What will they do next.
HimeHeenim chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
Wow..I didn't know of a character named Ayame (simply because I haven't started reading the manga). I've always hoped to see Kyouya romantically involved with a girl (who is not Haruhi as I am a TamaHaru shipper) so this fic was very refreshing to read

Thanks for writing this
loretta537 chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
these are very good. i would love some haruhi/mori pairings if you can.
Sambucivox chapter 13 . 12/16/2007
My favourite was the one about Kyouya/Haruhi/Tamaki and their daughter. I loved the interaction of Ranka with all of them, and I laughed hard at every sentence. Great vis comica!
owari-kuroba chapter 14 . 6/23/2007
yay! thanks for updating

i love your stories...btw, im too dimwitted to realise the joke you made, but can you tell me what it is?

im adding this to my fav stories list now...
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 14 . 6/8/2007
Love it. Emo Tamaki always makes for good reading. _ I liked this longer addition. Nice job!

Ja-ne! _-
piwqefjk chapter 14 . 5/28/2007
Interesting idea, I do like the introspective Tamaki ones. Nice job xD Having little knowledge of music, I don't get the joke. *offers cookie instead* Can I have 10 points now?
Scrunchy chapter 14 . 5/27/2007
I loved it. _ I can picture the twins easily being nussances with ramen.
RizaMustang24 chapter 14 . 5/27/2007
Hey, you're really good at writing at these and I was kinda dissapointed, I got no ideas for one but do you suppose you could make a twincest one? I don't have a good idea, but I'd really appreciate it ((Sorry for lack of a better word))
lilemmy chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
What lovely drabbles! I've really enjoyed reading this. You really take the prompts and breathe life into them. Can't wait to read more!

_

Request (if you're still taking them): introspective Ranka on the engagement and/or wedding of Haruhi;

I've noticed a distinct lack of voice for Ranka in the few of your Ouran fics I've read so far. I'm intrested in reading your take on the character.
mercy-angel-09 chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
*pumps a fist into the air*

Freakin' brilliant! Beware the falmes of MOE! (*mwahahahaha!*)

I wasn't going to review until I was all caught up, but I just HAD to after reading this one. It's just too hilarious, and I can honestly see Haruhi not bothering to come out about her gender because she figured it would be bothersome. (Makes you kind of wonder what the patrons would do if they found out the truth, right?)
LadyDarthorn chapter 13 . 4/2/2007
I think 'Ferris Wheel' just became my favorite story XD that was just awesome (the one about Haruhi and Kaoru was so sad O.o personally I dont actually like the pairing that much but it has such great angst XD)

I hope this updates again soon, its really fun to read :D
LadyDarthorn chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
I wasn't going to review this until I'd read them all but after reading this I just couldn't help it XD I instantly fall in love with any fanfiction that refers to the pumpkin metaphor (or any fanfiction of Kaoru being thoughtful for that matter X3)

I love your writing style, its simple but really draws you in, and its always very entertaining XD Cant wait to read the rest _