Reviews for New Beginnings
XflllggonTheUndeterminable chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
If Azumanga Daioh is Peanuts on LSD, this fanfic is Dog Sees God. I have yet to read any fanfic this beautiful, for any given work. It is the most hard-hitting, tear-jerking, and downright sweet fanfic I have ever seen...

...Wow. I wonder what Azuma-san would think if he saw this. Hopefully, he believes in fair use...
Elsanna4eva chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Omg...effing finish this! Its effing great! I wanna read more...the story is really awsome. good job.
ItachiIsDeidaras chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
poor tomo n ayumu
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
I really hate it when good stories are abandoned...
Fade to Osaka chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
Please update. This story is amazing, it is sad to see it die. Please.
Professor Bathroom chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
Very good so far! Keep up the good work! and i hope you remember this fic and update it!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
why'd u stop :/?
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
really good! please continue your story!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
why haven't u updated :/?
TheSilverback chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
I ADORE this story!

That first chapter was so rough! But it explains a lot.

Now the story is moving forward. I am not sure where this is heading, but I'll come along for the ride.
Elk Loves Kite chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Wow. This story is good. Please finish it.
SLKDNFLOSAJIFAS chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Wow.. o_o Hell ya, GREAT JOB! \o/
TheTrueWolfBrother chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
This chapter most certainly did not suck. It might have something to do with me loving Tomo, but hey.

I like how youve gotten the two together. Kinda concerns me though that alot of angst fics ( My new one included) has made Tomos parents mean. ( consider that foreshadowing :P )

Ayumu seems abit more connected than alot of people make her out to be, I like that. She isnt /that/ spacey, although I can imagine her subconscious an active place to be.

All in all Id like to say that Tomangst and Osakangst go hand in hand, so please use both of their PoVs just as much :)

Oh, and abit faster updates would be appreciated alot :P, but no pressure ;)
TheTrueWolfBrother chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
:O

Tis awesome!

I absolutely love this so far, please update! :D

You just gotta love angsty Azumanga for some reason :-/

An adopted Ayumu is a very probable aspect.

All in all this is just an emo masterpiece in the works, methinks.
Xenosagi chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I have to say, this is one of the best angst/drama azu fics I've read. I like your writing style too. Plz write more. _