Reviews for April Fool's
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Oh, who doesn't like fluff between these two Men in Black? Aww! So sweet of him... and Laura and J... oh, wow! Though, K's probably over there watching and thinking, "ugh, get a room, will you?" :)

"I'll flash you some other time."... when he said that... oh, something... flashed in my mind! Haha! Aww, they were meant to be! If only things did turn out like this; oh, to dream dreams that come true on fics alone. Love this, thank you so much! Awesome, sweet, funny one shot! Oh, gosh, Mickey Mouse? An alien? Boy, J...
XII.IX.XIX.I chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love it! 3
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Okay. First, all of the things you mentioned in your A/N at the end, totally agree with you! Yes, all three. Haha! And second, whoah! Didn't know K had it in him; both the April Fool's guy, and the Cupid! Haha! Super glad that Laura returned to reunite with her love for his birthday! The best B-day gift, I'm sure. And on April Fool's nonetheless! So that was the other reason why he liked that day that he couldn't remember. Cute, funny, sweet, and awesome, awesome fic! All the fluffy goodness are adored...
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
micmac99 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Good idea. I beat you to it by about 18 months. Go to novelas. and look for Men In Black. I basically did a MIB 3 in novel form. J and Laura get back together.