Reviews for Fireheart has gone CRAZY
Smoke and Lavender chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Luv it
Stardawn chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
is this a sort of. . . rewrite? i can see the plot, but i think that in some places you really should say who said what. i am not insulting you! if i did, I'm sorry.
Ash of greenfire chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
“I get to fly. Lalalala.” Squirrelpaw mewed. “And you are a Pool… of leafs. HAHAHA LOL”

BEST QUOTE EVER.
Snowfeather chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
“ Nothing Graystripe, nothing at all just mourning poor fat dead Bluestar, opps did I say that out loud? I’m totally not happy she’s dead and all.” He meowed sarcastically. “Nope nothing at all I did not say I hated her.”

That was my FAVOURITE PART!

yay keep writing stuff like that, its soo much funnier!

(sorry about two reviews, i just had to write that.)
Snowfeather chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
Hahahah omg this is so funny! To tell you the truth, the funniest part was at the very begining where Firestar went insane and called Bluestar a fat old furball or whatever. It made me burst out laughing!
Leafpool chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Sometimes Firestar gets a little weird. Lol I likes it likes it LOL YA YA!
FrostFire15 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
your right, firestar has gon crazy!
gatorfang chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i dont know... it was funny but u shouldnt think of fireheart that way. also, it was kinda weird... senseless... but i dont entirely think it sucked. it was a good idea, but...
Kylie Potter chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
One Word: HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! I FELL OFF THE COMPUTER CHAIR LAUGHING, and that was painful cuz it has armrests.

BEST PART EVER!

p.s. I WUV RANDOMNESS AND INSANITY HIGH FIVE!
EvilKillerPrincess chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
okay other review u got was just mean. I THINK IT IS FUNNY! TIS FUNNY!
dancelikezombies chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
ur story sucks firestar is never going to be a tigerstar i think ur the tigerstar her bloodthirsty but head