Reviews for Please Hold Me Tight
T.I.P. Ori-Chii chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
this was awesome SHANNARO!
Brown Eggs and Green Ham chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Is this before the timeskip? good story. Maybe don't use so much japanese. and instead of Sumimasen maybe Gomen? i dunno, i don't speak japanese.
Kazuki-kun is an A and an A chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Very sweet

By the way, "Hajime mashi tei" means "Nice to meet you" and "Daisukinai" is incorrect.

"Daisuki da" means "I like you" anyways. "Kirai da" is "I hate you."

Sorry if I offended you. I was just trying to point it out.
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
aw cute!:)
NarutokidSpirit chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aw so kawai

I LOVED IT!

NaruSaku 4EVER :D
timkhj chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Good story! Enjoyable read!
Yosano Yuki chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
that was a nice story, there. Are you making like a sequel or something? Or perhaps another chappie? If so, Cha!
hakusho14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
aw KAWAI! u so need 2 make a sequil! X3
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This is a cute and sad story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Kitsune The Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
aw X) so...damn...cute i lov this couple and its cute arigatu 4 makeing this
holeymoley chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Ok...This story is the WORST!(just kidding) This story is the BEST! I only review stories that i think are good...so far I've only reviewed 5 stories. This is my 6th. You must continue this. This story is too good to stop right here.
FirexDemon chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
KAWAII! NaruSaku are soo cute together! Ur so awsome for wrting this YOU ROCK
FredCat chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Whoa, your story is very emotion and attract to me. Congratulation and please write more about Naruto/Sakura story. This couple is my favorite since last two saturday ago when I saw Naruto on television. And I will add you on my favorite Author list! I just can't believe that how you make that angry emotion... I will stop typing here. 50/10
Reiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I love this fic, and it's my favorite couple too. Keep it up!
Man of Masks chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Baka means stupid. I haven't read any of the reviews so i dunno if they told you any way. But I really really liked it!