Reviews for Solidarity, Sister Suffragette
balai chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Oh yes. THAT was beautiful.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was real sweet and funny!
Slightly Confused Kitty chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Go Katara and your ultimate tea defense of all that is good and righteous in the world (aka chocolate).

Hilarious oneshot, I laughed a lot. I don't really understand the title, though.
xxpatixx chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
wow that was funny poor Zuko that realy should teach him a lession about not waking Katara up too eary i would have killed him. lol love this story
PsychiatricPatient103 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Whoo! I recently discovered this wonderful show and ship and let me tell you this is the best I've read on this site!
graceh chapter 1 . 12/30/2007

I really enjoyed this, you portayed it so well! I was laughing a lot. Good job!
Snickerdoodle-sensei chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Amen to that closing statement sister! LOL. I think this is perfect, funny, also very well written. Nice job.
watchfob chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
hahaha loved the last statement! THE FLUFF!
Nairo Xana and Jemmi chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
OMG that was frickin' hilarius. MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE!
Beri chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
*Applauds* Wonderful. I'm right off to look at your other work, this made my day!
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
As for the sanity bit, I think it's a little too late for some of us (coughKataracough)

Even as a morning person, I can relate to that.

Good job!
Deamon chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This is amusing. I liked how this played out but Zuko seamed too mellow to me and you seamed to lack a little in the detail department. Other than that it was original and well thought out. By the way Europe is so overrated, on computers with internet access.

incognegro chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Now that was funny. I think pissed of killer katara beats nice motherly katara any day.
kayko15 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
*starts laughing* I love it!

Zuko: What?

Me: I love it. Zuko seems OOC. But you know what. I don't care.

Zuko: Huh?

Me: This whole fic made my day better. You should do another chapter, make it longer than a one shot. I loved it. Keep up the good work. Until then. Later. K15
Ronin-Maj chapter 1 . 7/29/2006