Reviews for Harry Potter: Year Seven
Lord Kenshin Himura chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Liked the first 5 chapters... then dunno what happened with the last two. I guess the idea of Darco and Ginny (without any explanation why/how he's there) and this chapters appearence of Lucious was the reason...
imranramji chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
is harry potter the heir to grriffindor. I mean he can pull out the griffindor sword from the hat
laughandlove chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Oh man...why'd this have to turn into a Ginny/Drace fic? I want Ginny with Harry! I'll keep reading, but I'm slightly unhappier, just so you know. As for Harry/Hermione...I'm not particularly fond of that either (she belongs with Ron, in my opinion) but I'm not completely against it. I still love the humor in your writing, and Ron's gangster-ness, so I'll stay tuned!
laughandlove chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
Oh, very good! I vote for long chapters, I like reading longer stories for some reason...please keep writing! This fic is so entertaining and original!
laughandlove chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
I really like this...Ron's a pimp! How funny, lol. Kudos to you!
creator masashi chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
wow i really like this its a really good story
Life's Phenomenon chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
quotes that made me die a bit inside:

-Dudley Dursley was a mutant whale, electrocuted until his fat glands erupted.

-The Blob set his greedy, piggy eyes on Hermione. “Well, well, well,” he repeated. “What do we have here? Come to see me? Of course. Sorry for making you wait, babe.”

-Now run your fat self off and eat the roast beef.”

-“Hey Blubber Boy! Which number sandwich is that? #18?”

xD very amusing. on to chapter four, por favor!

-winces at bad rhyming skills-

-L.P-
aproudgryffindor chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
that was NOT bad. a little funny. but i didn't expect petunia to just...change like that...
pearlwriter chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Wow I LOVE how you write! I have to say i have read a lot of Harry Potter 7 stories and so far this is the best one! I know you havn't written much but the way you describe things and add a bit of humor ... ilove it! really! Hope you write some more soon!
EvilDonut chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
its not bad at all. Very good in fact. language is good, could'nt find any major spelling/grammatical errors. keep it up!:D. Write on!
laughandlove chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
I love this! You're writing is so unique and funny...it had me laughing. I like how you're trying to humanize Petunia, although I really don't think she would be that nice in the books. It worth wishing for anyways, right? Don't "apologize for it's badness"-it's definately not bad.
Life's Phenomenon chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
i like it! Its interesting! update quickly, id like to see what good ol' Dudders has got to say about this.
aproudgryffindor chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
i like ur story! i bet they'll have fun at the dursleys, ron and hermione are allowed to use magic!

update quickly!