Reviews for Blue
JetravenEx chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
That was so cute! I love how the Aron ate his pens. Its very short but its just so cute!
Good job.
LastWingedWolfFlying chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Cute! :3
raichurai chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow! This is totally sweet! Finally a Steven fic! There need to be more Steven fics out there, he's such an awesome, smexy character. *sighs* *_*

Anyway, this was really interesting. I like how you showed us that Steven even as a kid had a passion for...rocks. xD And that he wasn't a popular kid either. T-T It's sad, really. *huggles Steven*

Aw! I really wanted Aron to come home with Steven T_T So sad, but so sweet all at once! I really enjoyed this fic. Keep up the good work!
A Parliament of Owls chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I can definitely imagine that happening to Steven. Great story!
ChrisMayn chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw. Two Friends Get Seperated. T_T
Ambulophobia chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hee, very cute. :) Nicely done!

(Renata)
SQ chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
i totally love your fics!
The Crazy Sausage Dog chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Sorry about the late review. This is a cute story. Coz it has an aron(I LOVE ARON)Yeah,cute story and can you continue this fic?

~The Crazy Sausage Dog
Sevrius chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was kind of cute. *pictures Steven as a little kid* X3

But may I suggest adding more detail? The fic is rather short as it is... more detail would increase the length and help establish the tone.
Katie Legends chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aww, that was a cut beginning. I like to read more of this soon, so please continue.
dreams.of.destiny chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aww~~!

So sweet; love it! Please wirte on *goes to see other fics written by CelestialMetal13
QUEEN EEVEE chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
QE:I thought belgun was his first pokemon.

E.S.P:And?

QE:I like it anyway.

Evestar:Cute. QE kinda has a crush on him.

Cyndaquil:Cool story.

QE:Poor Steven. I know what it's like being an outcast.