Reviews for Hope
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 9/4
You are great at covering so much in so few chapters. I was thrilled to have a real explanation for why Draco was a jerk in the beginning.
Kelsey441 chapter 11 . 9/4
The demand partssuch great lines!
quadjot chapter 2 . 4/26
At first I thought maybe the mail order bride thing was a way to smuggle witches out of Europe, but since it is real, I'm glad Ginny had that conversation with everyone. As usual, your writing is engaging and I look forward to reading the rest of the story!
Dustyn chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
So good, such an excellent story! Hope 3
pandoricasbox chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Gsiskdbisjs you've done it again. Best Drinny fics ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
pigckle8 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
This is such a great story! I absolutely enjoyed it. Love Ginny and Draco! Thanks for this :)
ShortySC22 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Loved this story and how you developed the relationship between Draco and Ginny.
Rainydaygirl4 chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
I just read your story in a span of a few hours and I loved it! I love your original idea for this story! Your style of writing is beautiful! I wish there could be a sequel. I would love to see their son save the wizarding world :) thank you for a poignant and beautiful story!
DobbyWinky chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
I loved every bit of this story! The proposal at the end was priceless!
Nara1991 chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Brilliant read! I love how you portray the relationship between Ginny and Draco. Keep it up, you are very good at it.
Nival Vixen chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Great story!

I loved how you wrote the absolute destitution of the world and what it had become because of the war. It was very well written.

The relationship between Ginny and Draco was excellent, and their verbal sparring was fun to read.

I'm pleased that George woke up (although I'm left wondering if he got with that nurse!)

Like she said, having everyone watching Ginny all the time was creepy, and I really hoped they stopped for all of their sakes! XD

Excellent story, loved it! _
brianaangel chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Love this story!
Rio's Desire chapter 12 . 10/7/2010
Wow I loved this story! I probably cried like several times reading this though, it was so everyone died!
Rio's Desire chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
What a depressing story, and a a bit silly, thinking of the mail order bride ad.