Reviews for The Mummy 3: Merserqet
Aymiah chapter 11 . 2/6/2002
wow! good story! this ending kind of ended like the movie 'bezazzled', which i might add starred brendan frasier too. ardeth's soooo cute!
Lady Sen chapter 11 . 2/5/2002
Very interesting!
Gaea Bonkevilcompbonk chapter 11 . 12/7/2001
WHEEEE! I haven't SEEN either Mummy story, and I LOVE it!
KatieSkarlette chapter 9 . 11/26/2001
Great chapter. I always thought that too, about the way Imhotep sort or thought of Alex as his own. ;-) ROTFL at the "arse kicking" thing.
nicola chapter 11 . 8/24/2001
pretty good
Peacockgirl chapter 11 . 8/22/2001
i'm really likign this! Good job!
Hannalore the author chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
I have searched high and low. I even tried the Ukranian Mountains. But for some reason, my old binder from school has totally disappeared. This is the same binder that contains the original Merserqet, the one I'm in the middle of transcripting/editing to Fanfiction. I'm very, very sorry to keep you all waiting, but I can't write anything until I've found it. Wish me luck and hope it turns up soon! ~Hanna
PirateWannabe chapter 8 . 7/7/2001
Heyheyhey! How's it going? Find it yet? Anyway, it's looking /wonderful/ Hanna, and you should keep working! Check out mine! (Yes, I finally posted it, and revised it) *hugs*

~*~Evelyn Carnahan O'Connell~*~
Deana chapter 8 . 6/28/2001
Why don't you like that way you're doing this story? I think it's great! I'm dying for more! Don't feel like it isn't good, I've been checking every day to see if you posted any more of it! (I even put it in my favs!) Keep it up, if only so that you don't disappoint ME! (A massive Ardeth fan, lol) Deana :)
Seshat5 chapter 8 . 6/28/2001
Wow! this is great, love the whole Ardeth/Evy thing, that's great. Please please please keep writing!
Seshat5 chapter 4 . 6/28/2001
This is awesome! Keep writing, I can't wait to read the rest.
chris chapter 7 . 6/21/2001
that was good u need to finish it
Shinimegami Lady Of Darkness chapter 7 . 6/15/2001
One word: Awesome. I love this story! This is probably the best TMR or TM story I have ever read. (Ardeth Bay is my favorite character) It is detailed, complete in thought, and flows very well. You are a fantastic author. But don't keep us in suspense, I can't wait! _;; Keep up the great work.
Deana chapter 7 . 6/15/2001
Hi Hannalore! This story is great! Where's the rest, LOL! Let me know when you post more! :) I'm a writer too, and plan on writing Mummy stories too. Keep up the good work! :) Deana
Saria chapter 7 . 6/12/2001