Reviews for My Little Red Thread
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Y R U NOT HAPPY I'M [IM WRITTING THIS ON THE FLOOR] ALL BECAUSE OF U THATS HOW AOWSUME THIS IS SPELLING INTENTINALLY WRONG I JUST TURNED 11 MAY 8 2013 HAPPY BIRTH DAY 2 ME.
KoolBrunette06 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this was one of the most beautifulest things i have ever read. legit.
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You say that this sucks? This was great. I loved it, honestly.
Sakurazero chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
awwww thats pretty cute XD
Minsu chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was so cute!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
OK, that was too adorable!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I think this would be one the of most sweetest things a guy could do for his girl. I just love a sense of originality.
whitehitsugaya chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
omg! u shouldn't feel that way about this story i absolutely love it. the ending is my fav. that would be so cool if it actually happened like that.
ReturnableGirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
CUTE! i love your stories they are so sweet
AkomiNarazaki chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
aw u didnt like it? i did! it was very sweet, and Inu was totally in character too! i loved it!
radcat38 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I liked this story. You write well and the story is sweet and nice better than most.
Annie Forest chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
While Emeraldoni may not like this most recent story, I enjoyed it immensely. Though it isn't my favorite story from this author, I love all romantic stories from Inuyasha and I love seeing different versions of Kagome and Inuyasha's future. Emeraldoni, please continue this version, at least to a point where the two get married. I am very interested to know how the entire century difference is overcome in this story.
miako-sama chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aw! That was ADORABLE! So cute, Inuyasha was totally in character so sweet!
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
aw. i thought it was cute. it reminds me of a fanart i saw once...or is that where your inspiration came from?
Cuteas aBug chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I liked it. It was very sweet and sounds like something that would happen. I hope to read more of your stories.