Reviews for A New Life for Strangers
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 60 . 7/11/2012
this is really good;D
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 70 . 11/20/2011
I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND WANTED TO ASK YOU IF YOU WOULD DONE A TFATF COWROTE WITH ME?...
wrestlenascargirl chapter 70 . 2/12/2009
this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time ive read this story. everytime i read it i love it a little more. now im goin to read the sequel...for the 2nd or 3rd time lol. keep up the great work. ur an excellent writer.
lovely-whisper chapter 41 . 8/13/2008
Sorry I didn't review the last 40 chapters, but I was to anxious to see what would happen next, so I kinda just kept reading. Got to say that it's a great story, a lot is happening and the characters are very well written.

Just one small note: puppies usually don't leave the nest before 8 weeks. But hey, it's just fiction right? ;)

Keep up the good work!
emma134 chapter 70 . 2/20/2008
that was awesome i loved it
Kelly chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
Hehe I loved this line: "Sasha's eyes almost started to tear up. Every car there was so beautiful." I can just picture her trying to hold back those happy tears lol.
Kelly chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Hey, I'm only just starting chapter 3, but I like your fic a lot,

already! I'd say 'keep up the good work,' but you've finished the story already lol.

All the same, keep up the awesome work! :D
CJenks chapter 70 . 1/28/2007
awesome sfic. cant wait for the sequel. and i think it would be cool to kinda focus on Vince and Sasha
ladybug18706 chapter 70 . 1/28/2007
wow! this is probably one of the greatest yes, no joke greatest, f&f stories i've read! amazing job!

i liek the sasha && vince idea for the sequel
LadyofMidnight chapter 70 . 1/27/2007
I think it should be focused on Sasha and Vince and their kid(s)
myppe chapter 70 . 1/27/2007
ive got this idea a couple of months a go, that I was suppose to writte but I decied that would don't do it bacause I can't writte and it sucked..okay anyway..you've got for exempel Emily (Dom and Letty's kid)...and she is the girl that every boy what's to date, only because she daughter to the famous Dominic Toretto, or something like that..see it sucked..anyway..can't wait for the sequel and what ever you're writting I'm sure it's good
myppe chapter 69 . 1/27/2007
OMG!I can't believe that it's finally finished ...it's so sad...but I loved it
Lady of the Plains chapter 70 . 1/27/2007
LOVED THE STORY! CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR MORE!
Vinces-Girl chapter 70 . 1/26/2007
That would be cool. the kids and sasha and vince. you are an amazing writer and will come up with something great! I look forward to your sequel and will read it just as i did this story.

M'Kenzi
Nicole2513 chapter 70 . 1/26/2007
i really like the whole idea of the teen toretto hehehehe thats cute instead of TEAM it's TEEN hahahahahahahaha but yeah i really like that idea