Reviews for The Untouchable Princess
Crazed fan girl chapter 20 . 9/6
hey can you do a sequel of this story
it was really good
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/20
I read this one forever ago when I didn't know I can make an account/write reviews! Beautifully-written. True romantic, exactly how I would picture it but never be able to put in to words. It's depressing at certain points but it's well worth it for the outcome. Absolutely perfectly written! Loved it!
It had been 9 years since I was a young girl waiting for you to update the last chapter of this story. I still love it, and I remember all of your stories very well. I would even move to have "All's Fair...War" to be placed in the cannon. Yours is truly a wonderful gift.
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 20 . 4/24
Wonderful, simply wonderful! Thanks for the read, enjoyed it a lot. I look forward to reading more :3
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 7 . 4/24
Hello, just wanted to pop a review here before I continued reading. It's been awhile since I've been on fanfiction and read a story here. I wanted to thank you for writing this adorable story _ You portray Usagi and Mamoru very well and I enjoy all the supporting characters. I can't wait to see how Endymion conquers Serenity's condition! Until the next review :D
Latebuttruefan chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
This story was so lovely and you did the subject justice and portrayed the characters well. I love how sweet and patient Endymion was with serenity and I loved the plot twist at the end :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
That was so sweet! I absolutely loved it. I'm glad that this Endy was so honourable - I've read so many fics where he is a womaniser and it is good to see one where he isn't. Thanks for sharing.
random fan chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Queen Selenity does not exist its Queen Serenity Princess Serenity becomes Neo Queen Serenity mems/remember
Yamashina Risaki chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
This story is really interesting, I'm glad I dropped by :)
mymy chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
SUPERB! A for writing and plot! more story for endy and usagi, please?!
nickybluejess chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
Loved it. )
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Wow! I'v been looking for a story like this for a while now. Mature, original, Remarkable, excellently written and dialogue, keapted us on our toes with the suspense ! You just killed it lolllllll
I really love the ending to "Endy...We haven't played chess in a long time, haven't we?"
"But we've been playing all along," I whispered as I lowered my lips to her bare shoulder and whispered softly against the satin smooth skin, "Checkmate."
that was just brilliant ! in my Favorites ASAP !
Callista Wolfwood chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
Awesome story I really enjoyed it.
RennyyRenn chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
Oh wow. This was such an amazing story! It was full of suspense and awesome dialogue (:
Dream01 chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
I did more than just enjoyed it, this story is truly amazing, i loved it. Nice work :)