Reviews for Heavenly : Deadly
fivecentimeterspersecond chapter 14 . 3/5
I started reading this story at about 1am and regretted it as soon as I realized I had lost about 3 hours of sleep staying up to finish it. But in retrospect it was a great decision because it was a beautiful fic. Please write more! So tough to come across takari fic.
ChloboShoka chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
I enjoyed this story. I thought it was really well written and easy to read. I loved the Lust chapter the most.
Squit Ayumin chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
Kari was really out of character, but it didn't matter. This was the single most gorgeous story I have ever had the pleasure to read on this site. Really, it was an absolute privilege to read this. Thank you so much for the honour.
howling-tonks chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
Hi, I must say that this story is amazing! I love everything about it - the artistic way that it's written, the blur between reality and imagination, and most of all, the way how everything is portrayed realistically, and how nothing in their lives is perfect. Brought me close to tears a couple of times, you really brought out the emotion! And well done for finishing it, 4 years... wow, that's quite a long time to write a story over. I never could have done it... love it :)
kuroi chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
I started reading this fic from the beginning a couple of days ago, and I just couldn't stop. Your writing is amazing and beautiful and I love these kind of fics. I love how realistic you can make the situation - because in life, it's hard to stick to one person when there's another who loves you and you love them back. And there were several times I nearly cied at the heartbreaking moments between Takeru and Hikari. And the part where Hikari had to somehow transition back to her own life - I imagine that other writers would just let them end up together as if they had not a single problem in the world, so I like that (though I was crushed when he moved to America). I really love this pairing so I'm glad you wrote it. I look forward to your writing in the future.
half-note chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
Through half the chapter I had a feeling this was going to be the last one, and it was. Before opening the chapter I dread it but after reading it I don't really.

It could be better, in a fanfiction-y kind of way, BUT it was good the way it is, in a poetic kind of way. It's actually kind like life, so it was good. Quite open, but leaves us to the beautiful task of having whatever ending we want for ourselves. So it was an elegant ending, I guess you didn't have more energy to get stolen for more, so it's okay. It left my heart pumping for some reason tho, which I commemorate you for.

I loved staying with you through and through. This was a job well done. I wish you a long and happy life (I wonder if you get where I got this from...) Anyway, I rambled. Sorry.

This is one of my favorite Digimon stories. :)
Davisfan chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Ok, I'm real sorry but I have to stop reading this. I don't like Takari stories but will read them as long as they're not too sappy or Davis bashing, but this has Davis bashing in the worst form. Plus Takari never happened in the anime so I don't get why people don't let go for once.

The main reason I can't go on with this story though, is that I hate Kari Kamiya. She is totally selfish and a slut. All she does is play with the boys hearts in the anime and doesn't even get with one of them. Plus she's cheating on Davis. This is the worst kind of Davis bashing. I hate that stupid selfish slutty little bitch!
Potgenie chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
You made it! :) I love the ending, even though it made me feel kind of sad. Still - I'm really happy to see this story rounded up. It was so long ago since I started following this story, and one of the best I've read in this fandom. I enjoyed the ride :)
Forest Scion chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
I'm very glad you stuck it out and completed this fanfiction, while the ending was not what I expected, or maybe even hoped, I am nonetheless happy to have seen the end. Now that you have more time to devote to real life I hope all those endeavors are fruitful.

This is absolutely one of my favorite stories. Thank you
SunLight chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
It's beautiful and I love the latest chapters. It was really cool the way you played with time in your narrative in chapter 12, and I'm glad we saw a more humane side of Daisuke.

Hope to see the next chapter soon!
half-note chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
The end is coming? Yeah, I felt it too like two chapters ago, but I still don't want it to end although it is imminent. I want a happy ending so bad. I've read way too many stories with no happy endings lately. I'm just hoping...

Real good chapters, and story you get here!
Forest Scion chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
So good.
Lirio chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
I hope the end for so long.

Do not deny that I need a happy ending, but not if it ends that way, your last fanfic beautiful, yes, but very sad (and real) makes me hesitate.

Anyway, both to guard them in my memory.
penguindan333 chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
I love this story and your writing is amazing. Your definitely one of the best authors on the site.
Forest Scion chapter 12 . 5/20/2010