Reviews for Yearning
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow! O.O That was SUPER! I loved it! It is so professionally written, I'm so awestruck! OO Wow. You did a REALLY GREAT job on this, I enjoyed it throughly! I hope that you keep on writing. This is such a great story!
t.z0n3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aw... so fluffy... *pets*
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
While it is more mourning for Alex than anything else in this fic, I'm glad for the little splatter of mud at the end. It was very appropriate and well timed. ::adds to favs::
Kodoku chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aww, that was sweet of him. But ugh, if I was Mia and Alex left, I would destroy him the next time I meet him. Butt, I'm not Mia so all is well..I think.

Poor Mia ( And then Isaac comes inn *feels all fuzzy inside* *heart*

Good job, I loved it, the description, and how you portray the characters. *heart*

Kodoku.
Chris Robins chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hey, pretty cool fic. Good story, I liked the way you described things. I also liked how you told story. Mia's pain from Alex, and then her broken heart from Garet which in turn leads to the comfort and strenght from Isaac. YAY! I LOVE MUDSHIPING! Good job!
PeaChii chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Wow! Another cute mudshipping fic! Yay! Same romantic touch as always, keep up d good work! It makes me wonder if I could find someone like Isaac in reality...
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was deep. Isaac seems a little direct but hey, that's opininated.