Reviews for Free
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/17
Thank you for explaining Snowman's grave. I didn't exactly understand it - I haven't fully finished Return of The King yet lol. :P
But I do like the friendship between Eowyn and Legolas, comfortable and warm. No slash. And you interpreted Legolas' sea-longing well too. I wonder if Eowyn will ever find out about it.
I love the ending too. "Do you think we should wait for him?" Yeah. Let him come to you. Lol!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/15
Another well written story! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
SO COOL
Thanks so much...can you do more of this sort of story, explaining to newer friends about Aragorn's and Legolas's past and friendship?
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wonderful piece! Another friendship I've always wanted someone to write about! :)
janette randi chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is an amazing story! although the pairing is something untouched in LOTR, your writing style makes it seem so natural, and, well, free. Keep up the good work
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
A nice story with two characters who probably were friends and had a certain amount in common. And they'd have fun riding over the Pelennor. I like the ending, too!
Amadoni chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I love this scene you wrote and the writing style as well. The bittersweetness of memories makes you feel how much it effects them even now. Thanks for sharing.
Qween of the Damned chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wow. You capture the characters really well, and I just (argh, here comes the cliche moment) love this! Heh. Anycase, well written!
Deanna chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Very good, I can imagine Legolas and Eowyn becoming friends. Poor Legolas has the sea longing *Pats his head*
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Wait? No way I'd be waiting ;) I did love the way you ended it!

I like how you examine both the relationship between Legolas and Eowyn and the one between Legolas and Aragorn at teh same time.

And the sea-longing - I love the way you dealt with that too. Elves are so strong but at the same time they are so weak.

Excellent piece!
Motif chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Never Imagine of relationship between this two before. I doubt how much work that drive them off the field like that. It must be burden.
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
D
envious-eyes chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This is a really well written fic. I especially liked the mentions of sealonging. Anyways, just so you know, it was really good and please carry on writing!
Aldalena chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
No romance, simply a story of pure friendship. It's been a while since I've found one like this.

The mere mention of the sea-longing makes me feel so sad...that doesn't mean I didn't like this story, because I do. *Adds it to 'Favorites'*
Imbecamiel chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Guess who's back? Hehe, and I even decided to be myself this time, too! *g*

I love this story! I've seen very few stories that have any real interaction between Legolas and Eowyn, so it's definitely an interesting change of pace :-)

I think you dealt with Legolas' sea-longing so well here. And it was so interesting to see, when he didn't want to burden closer friends with his trouble, he was able to find a unique kind of understanding and comfort from Eowyn. I love the way she's willing to offer her support and understanding, even without knowing what's really going on with him, and never insists on knowing more than he's willing to tell.

I love the way you brought the conversation around to one point - and person - that they definitely had in common. Estel certainly does have a way of living up to his name, doesn't he?

And the ending - LOL, perfect!

Excellent story, mellon-nin - love it!

Must be off - back to review again soon!

- Cami