Reviews for A Delayed Dawn
Kathy Bedoya chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Your fanfics are one of the best I have read! the way you write your pieces are just so engaging! I hope you find it in you to finish this story because it is really worth the read!
Guest chapter 60 . 8/21/2012
hey are you planning to finnishing this and the "principle of existence" i have these stories saved along with others that you wrote they are great ive also read "the gods opinion"
Sadistic Shroom chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
this is really fasiating. I am so about how terribly i am spelling right now, but my escuse it its 3 in the morning here, and...yeah. I'm tried. Anywho, this is awesome.
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 60 . 5/27/2012
So what happens next?
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 60 . 4/13/2011
Wow, you've really done one amazing job on this! I really hope that you haven't given up because it would seem like such a shame for you to not finish with 60 chapters already completed! Well, that and Ii have to admit that I'd personally love to see how everything ends after already reading those incredible 60 chapters through myself! I'll definitely be looking forward to reading anything else you post for both this story as well as for "The Principle of Existence," which I am equally hooked on!
impulse960 chapter 60 . 4/11/2011
Please don't say that you've given up on this fic.

It's too good to abandon. I would really like to see how this turns out.
Tainted Slayer chapter 60 . 10/1/2010
This has got to be an award winner book for Fanfiction. I've read all 60 chapters, and finished at last at 8:15 A.M. My eyes burn, I'm wiped out, but eager to read more.
gaarasgirl93 chapter 60 . 5/29/2010
This story is amazing. You're an awesome author. This is practically a novel. You should make writing a career. Please update. I'm looking forward to it
Larissa chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I'm sorry but I must say that I am really bothered by this fic. Now I don't wish to flame as I feel that is rude and very immature but I would like to state my concerns. First I'm sorry I did only scan the first few chapters because the driving plot line did disturb me too much. Second I understand you put rape in the warning but I assumed you meant the "bad guys" not the "good guys" would be doing the rape. My problem is I feel this fic is de-valuing the seriousness of rape and in a way exalting it by having the good guy "have" to do it for the greater good. I don't understand why the "good guys" fighting for peace for everyone even have raping an innocent as an initiation to reach the higher ranks anyway? That doesn't make any logical sense! Their fighting for peace, no one would have such a heinous act as a requirement to join their cause if they really were fighting for peace. No one! Rape and the good guys fighting for peace should not be in the same category. The good guy should have no reason to consider, to even think it's an option. My problem is that the very idea that a good guy would have to do that for whatever the reason and the leaders even let it be an option is de-valuing the wrongness of it and exalting it! A real good guy wouldn't do it, no matter what! I know several people, some are even close family, who have been assaulted in some way sexually and they would be appalled at the notion and would agree with me. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning your ability as a writer! I loved The God's Opinion and I had hoped that maybe the "rape" was a test in this story for Inuyasha to see him make the right choice and not do it. But I read someone's review saying the rape did take place, if I'm mistaken which I would hope so. Then I apologize profusely! But if not then this still bothers me that the good guy would supposedly have to do that to an "innocent" to protect the innocent. (It would bother me even if it wasn't an innocent) Doesn't that sound hypocritical? Please understand again I'm not trying to flame you or put down your ability as a writer. I'm merely stating an opinion that no one else seemed to put down. And an opinion is not wrong or right, it is the way a person looks at the situation and I felt I needed to state mine. You can do with it as you wish. Please do not be angered by my feelings, I wish you the best. Take care and God bless!
suertemorena chapter 60 . 11/11/2009
Hey, this story is amazing. When are you going to update? Don't tell me you've abandoned writing. You are great at it. Please, please, pretty please, with sugar on top, Update! Please!
soziewozie4ever chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
nice
JupiterRain44 chapter 60 . 7/14/2008
Amazingly well written story. The emotions and man vs himself conflicts your kagome and inuyasha versions are going through are explored in such an impressive way throughout each chapter.

Ill be waiting patiently for the next chapter ]
anikam chapter 60 . 6/23/2008
I'm waiting for an updatee.

I love this story. :(
xochitlakran chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i am still waiting for your update on this one
Kandace chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OMG! First of all I thought you abandoned this story at the chapter "Evading the Truth" because that's the last one I can get on MM. org. I'm so glad I was wrong. I can't wait to read the rest.