Reviews for If these hills could talk 2: Invasion
kiera266 chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
wow this story is scary!...I LIKE IT!
Anna Maria chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
Cant wait for the next chapter...excellent fanfic!

once i start one, i just cant stop reading!

next chapter, soon, PLEASE!
BlossomOnATree chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
Quick question, Do you ever plan on updating?

I-mean your stories are really good. I read this one and the pre-quel in like 4 hours. Seriously, you say your gonna rap it up and you never did. Why must you torture me like this?

So with that in mind, great story and update soon! ]
michael92 chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
ithink this is a great story and i have read both of them.

i love the way you linked the wrestlers in with high school musical coz i luv both i think that you should carry on because this is a real
brooke chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
lol this is so good..u have to keep going:)
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 10 . 12/18/2006
Please don't delete this story its really good and I liked the first one.
Lady Charity chapter 10 . 11/22/2006
Lady Charity chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
monsters and kit kats...roflmao
Lady Charity chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
ure story's gonna scare the heck outta me now...eep!
KelsiLovesLucas chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
DUN, DUN, DUN! Please continue soon, Degenerate! This is awesome!

A Rampaging Cloto chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
I bet the experiment creature is nemesis from resident evil 2 the movie or resident evil3:nemesis the game
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
oh my god...what a shocker! i was so freakin scared about what happened to her! i can't wait for u to update n'fected. i loved the last updated chapter. such a cute chaylor! update sooN!
A Rampaging Cloto chapter 9 . 10/14/2006
hm it's not has brutal and gory as the first one so far which I really don't enjoy cause I love gory stuff, but this one's still really good! I definitely wasn't expecting the kit kat thing though. It was ... interesting
poisonivykiss chapter 8 . 9/6/2006
KelsiLovesLucas chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
Thank you! I was reading chapter eight and I went to review and it was all "you already reviewed for this chapter" and I'm like what the flip? It was messed up. Anywho, I can review now! Chapter eight rocked! It was so great! I love the cliffie! When I read the title of chapter eight, I knew it would have something to do with Kit-Kats so I started singing "Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat Bar!" it was funny. Anywho, great chapter. Please continue soon! Love it!

P.S. Sorry this review is so long! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your story! )
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »