Reviews for Challenge of a Lifetime
Cassidy Moore chapter 12 . 7/26
Hey Serbian I'm am 13 year-old. I want you to know that you are amazing person and writer. And don't let nobody that says mean stuff to you. And I am your number 1 fan

From Chatsworth Georgia
HA! FINAL CHAPTER MY ASS!
doglover500 chapter 21 . 5/4
Hey are you going to finish this story? This is really good and I really want to know what happens. So please finish this please.
Melyway chapter 21 . 5/3
Please write the last chapter! I'm waiting.
Amazing so whens the next chapter
Tyrsea Jackson chapter 21 . 2/3
I love it! And I can't wait for the final chapter and as always i wait till the end of the fic to review and soon you'll be my number 1 favorite author.
This is a really great fanfic, I'm welling with tears! Great job on your hard work/*(0w0)/*
Ivy the Snivy chapter 21 . 1/19
I admit I was a little skeptical of this story when I first examined it but since I've found it to be very well written and constructed. The characters are kept in character and the descriptions of pregnancy are well researched. You demonstrate an excellent power of empathy. It's odd in some places in that you've given the Kanto region a sort of odd parody of the United States (or so I assume). For instances where the characters are discussing god and sin they probably should be saying Arceus and the Distortion world, but thats fine.

The only thing I didn't is how you've treated Pikachu. He seems to become increasingly more of a family pet than Ash's main partner and best friends. I wonder what will happen to him. I really hope he doesn't become a pet because he is so much more than that.

Other than that this is great and it certainly inspired my own work.

Thanks
VivianTheAnimatronicMew chapter 21 . 1/15
where did the baby come out? o.O
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Next chapter?
Melyway chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
So? Where on earth is the final chapter?
Melyway chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
I love Ash being pregnant. I hope you make a fan animation about it soon.
Melyway chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
So again, where's the last chapter? What's taking so long?
Melyway chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
So where's the last chapter?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
I know that these kinds of fics aren't going for realism but one in a billion is SO much better than one in a hundred.