Reviews for Challenge of a Lifetime
Abby chapter 21 . 8/16
Please continue the story is so good :3
sailor-moon-lover1 chapter 21 . 7/30
Update sooner please! Me and 2 of my friends r hooked on this ! I started it at 9 in the morning this morning
fricking sick
gary tennant chapter 2 . 3/8
i love this story :)
i love it
A person chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
The Aspen region has never existed in the Pokémon series so far, the Diamond and Pearl region was called Sinnoh.
Cassidy Moore chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Hey Serbian I'm am 13 year-old. I want you to know that you are amazing person and writer. And don't let nobody that says mean stuff to you. And I am your number 1 fan

From Chatsworth Georgia
Guest chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
doglover500 chapter 21 . 5/4/2015
Hey are you going to finish this story? This is really good and I really want to know what happens. So please finish this please.
Melyway chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
Please write the last chapter! I'm waiting.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2015
Amazing so whens the next chapter
Tyrsea Jackson chapter 21 . 2/3/2015
I love it! And I can't wait for the final chapter and as always i wait till the end of the fic to review and soon you'll be my number 1 favorite author.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
This is a really great fanfic, I'm welling with tears! Great job on your hard work/*(0w0)/*
Ivy the Snivy chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
I admit I was a little skeptical of this story when I first examined it but since I've found it to be very well written and constructed. The characters are kept in character and the descriptions of pregnancy are well researched. You demonstrate an excellent power of empathy. It's odd in some places in that you've given the Kanto region a sort of odd parody of the United States (or so I assume). For instances where the characters are discussing god and sin they probably should be saying Arceus and the Distortion world, but thats fine.

The only thing I didn't is how you've treated Pikachu. He seems to become increasingly more of a family pet than Ash's main partner and best friends. I wonder what will happen to him. I really hope he doesn't become a pet because he is so much more than that.

Other than that this is great and it certainly inspired my own work.

VivianTheAnimatronicMew chapter 21 . 1/15/2015
where did the baby come out? o.O