Reviews for Riddles in the Dark: Tom and I
Marie Mclaire chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Yet another successful and giddy chapter! I don't think him as out of character because it suited the situation at hand. I do love him. He's such a gent even though its an act.
Sigh*
Anyways thank u for serving yet another chapter for my thirsty being!
Marie Mclaire chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This great author is a beautifully made story.
Emotion filled words that capture not only the attention but also hearts of readers and fellow writers alike.
A very in character tom riddle is a thumbs up on my part. I love the man and I hope he stays that as I progress on reading this.
May you be inspired to create not only one but many more storyies to come to capture not only my attention and interest but the others as well.
royalT33 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This doesnt get the attention it deserves. By far the best Tom Riddle story out there.
Forbidden Moons chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
Engaged, yes!
keekz chapter 40 . 10/30/2013
This is one of the two Tom Riddle stories that I've finished.
none of the other interested me much.
But this story was perfect. I couldnt stop reading until I finished.
The ending is sad but it makes sense.
I wish there was some alternate ending where they ended up together. I think Tom Riddle(At least the one in your story) would make a good father actually. Usually kids who have bad parents try to give everything they never had to their kids. I think he would do his best to become the opposite of his father.
Well just some thoughts I had.
Forbidden Moons chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Oooh, getting interesting!
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Well, well, well, isn't this fun?
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Forgot her shoes? ROFL!
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Whoooooooa... Love Riddle!
peanutbutterjamjellyyy chapter 40 . 8/24/2012
Beautifully written. I enjoyed reading this.
reverie-scriptor chapter 40 . 1/26/2011
superb story! you are a great writer! :D
KalynNicoleRiddle chapter 40 . 6/22/2010
Absolutely wonderful. You're style was great, and I loved the way you showed Tom's transformation into Voldemort. Awesome job :)
Anon.Black chapter 40 . 6/1/2009
I loved it - it was really mind prevoking and interesting.
emm297 chapter 40 . 5/11/2009
This was one of the nicest stories that I have ever read. Ever.

The way you wrote and described it was simply amazing and left me captivated throughout.

Really marvelous piece of work here, where the damsel in distress does not get her happy ending.

Wonderful job :)
clusterlizard1 chapter 40 . 4/23/2009
Wow, that was rather long.

I gather that, when He says that Amadeus is truly His son, He means that Amadeus will be evil...?

*shrugs*