Reviews for Grey Space
arsenous elation chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
See? Argh, this is some sort of torture piece. It's contemplative and makes you just wistful that there is something beyond the unspoken. Thank you, thank you for writing this.
arsenous elation chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I should have never found this fanfic. The tension and the feels. Are. So. Unbearable. Like. This.
EwigeStudentin chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Oooh, chilling! I have to admit that I never thought about what would happen if she caved. I like your version a lot. He might have released her actually but she wouldn't have lasted long on the outside anyway... And the better question yet, "If she'd given him up, Evey wonders, how would it have killed him?" He'd have probably written her off as a failed experiment if it happened in the very beginning... but later? we can never know with V, anyway...
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aww, she does enjoy making him squirm. You are so good at delicious angst! I feel like I need to read something funny just to ease my mind, but I can't take my eyes off your stories :p
peachi padwan chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Youre doing very well wit this one.

I doubt he'd have killed her as he formed an attachment to her, but he is an unhinged gentleman so no-one knows for certain!

More soon please! xx
Eleanor chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Beautifully written angst as always...it is an intriguing question to ask though I do doubt that he would have killed her. Still, one never knows for sure! Do keep this going; it was a real lift to see another chapter added to this fic.
V's Mask chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
you really have touched upon a subject no-one talks of..."what if she caved?"

i would like to say yes he would have killed her, but i have my doubts at that.

any hoo, very well done, keep it up
VveritasV chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Beautiful, as always. I hope you make a career of this.
Pumpkinator chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
I'm glad you're continuing this one, and you ask a question that I really don't know the answer to even though I've thought a lot about it. There's no way to know what the price of failure would have been. We know better than to ever assume we know what V's capable of, and so I can't say with any certainty that he wouldn't have killed her.
jackhawksmoor chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Realistic. Sharp edges to the charecters. Well done.
Paige chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This is a fine piece of work. It expresses how I imagined Evey feeling after her release from V's imprsionment. Cold and Distant. It's very good!

Please continue with this!

~Paige~
Alexandria Dunas chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
good
alexandra-v chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Oh... I love the way you write... I love your V&EV, they are so GN!V and Movie!Evey... loved it! Will you write a continuance?
Pumpkinator chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That one was sharp. I could feel the tension coming through very strong, and your description of Evey's period of shock seemed very familiar from when I've gone through something similar. I love stories that explore the dead time in between her release and leaving. I really hope you do a follow up to this one, I'd love to know how Evey deals with things once she comes down.
peachi padwan chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
God i love this. Excellent, i so hope you carry on with it! x