Reviews for Secrets and Shinobi Drabbles
update hurry please
Maddy chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Daw!

Love Shikamaru's kid xD

Reminds me of my younger brother a lot
Ichi-chan1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
great story lov it is the story going a bunch of one shots or a continuous story with all the characters involed

plzs update soon
rintisku chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
i like it is funny are you going to add more drabbles to it or is it going to stay this short well any way i hope your writing goes well
Debbo Kakashi Hatake chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Oh my god! I love this! D update more please! Oh and can you add a chapter on Kakashi and Iruka? Thanks! DD
Dragonneva chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
I love the ShikaNeji and the idea of a Pregnant white eyes ! !

Thank you !

I hope you'll continue !

Biz'

Drag'
iceyxstrawberry chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Great! I love Shikane! But i think you should put a little loving mama-son moment for Shikane and Neji...PLEASE UPDATE!:)
Luna chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
GOOD
takuya chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
oh that was cute
Rotten Glee chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Observe two reasons why Naruto should never be left alone to carefor a child-

‘Omigod! Omigod! My son’s gonna get eaten by giant wildcat and I wasn’t able to do anything about it. What would Sasuke say to me if he saw how I let one our children get eaten. He would tell me that he should have kept them both and then Hisoka wouldn’t have gotten eaten. Or-’

'Omigod! It’s tasting my son to see if he would be good to eat!'

...

*crickets chirp in the silence*

...

*kaeru runs in before falling to the floor, truning shades of very interesting colours from lack of breath due to laughing too damn hard*

OH. MY. GOD.

That part was just so damn hilarious! XD I couldn't stop laughing! Write more of this, PLEASE! *begs on hands and knees* PLEASE, Meemei-sama! I want more! XP

Lolz. Anyway... Aw... Naruto-kun and Sasu-chan couldn't have more 'alone time'... T,T So sad! How could you... Why couldn't they be together? Why? *continues on ranting about the unfairness of their forbidden love in the background as her muses appears out of nowhere*

Lief: ... *sweatdrop* Er... We'd better get going now... *smiles awkwardly while dodging overanimated hand gestures from Kaeru* Jaa. We'll try to calm her down for the next time she reviews. The caffeine and sugar will probably have worn off by that time.

Kuroi: -.- It was her own fault for drinking pepsi and a latte tgether... Baka-sakusha...

Lief: Anyway, if she wasn't ranting and being overdramatic due to hyper sugar rush right now *Kaeru sobs and wails loudly in the background as if to prove her distress* she would like to say good luck. Also, she wonders if you're going to put in the child-raising lives of the other genin/jounin/characters as well, 'cos that'd be cool too.

Kuroi: *rolls eyes when Kaeru suddenly starts crying even louder while pounding her head against her keyboard for no apparent reason* We really SHOULD be off now. *nods at Meemei-sama stiffly* Jaa.

Lief: *sighs* Come on, Ka-chan. *drags a still-wailing Kaeru away* We need to focus on your own fics as well.

~K~
Aisu Kurohoshi chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
The pairings in the summary are my top three pairings xD
takuya chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
that was cute i liked it
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw, poor Naru-chan and Sasu-chan! *sniffle* They need hugs. And kisses. And cuddles. (And more children HINT) From each other. XP HAHAA. Not so subtle hinting at something. XP YAY FOR YAOI. Viva la yaoi. XP Anyhow! Awesome little drabble, it's so cute! I wuv this pairing. (As you well know...Mwahaha)