Reviews for Living up to the right stuff
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
"You're a plane squint." LOL, we all know that Booth's really a nerd at heart.
Mizackles chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
I like the difference, yet also the connection of these two chapters.

Booth being a little squinty. His love for his son. And his worry that he hadn't lived up to his father's expectations. Loved it all.
Bailadora chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aww.

"You're a plane squint" that's so cute! I can just picture her trying that one out!
resa53 chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
I've been working my way through your fic and must say I'm enjoying it all immensely. I particularly like this little series and would like to encourage you to continue. This is a unique approach and I would love to read more. Thanks
simbagirl chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Nice. Real nice. Update?
dddynamite chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
I loved it a very well writen chap!
BBXFan chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
I love this glimpse into Booth's past! To truly understand a character you have to know where they've been. This is a plausible and perfect scenerio that goes a long way in explaining the man that Seeley has become. Great story! Can't wait to read more!
zelda49 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Another well-written chapter-I could even feel the goosebumps forming on my arms. And though I was a Navy girl, when Booth's father said "Rangers lead the way", I was so into the sotry I blurted out "All the way!" Nicely done :D
zelda49 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
AH! This was great! You have managed to combine two of my favorite things-Booth and jets-in a beautifully written piece. It's nice to know, too, that I'm not the only "plane squint" in the area ;)
artigiano chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
wow! that was so good! please update soon!
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Cariad,

MAN! I bet those fingers were just'a flying across that keyboard! I'm LOV'N this PRE-Pack'n imagination!

THIS ONE...Was JUST as wonderful! What a different feel! TOTALLY LOV'D how you brought out the relationship with Booth and his dad! Not a indepth contact we as readers often see and this was BEAUTIFULLY DONE! LOOKING forward to MORE...when you return...UGH When was that?...I don't think I can wait that long! HAVE FUN! and SAFE TRAVELS!

~G :D
mendenbar chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Wow! I can see it now. What a vivid word picture you have created. Question, as a sniper Booth must have better than average vision - except for the one that needs glasses, my kids all have 20/10 and 20/15 vision, referred to as pilot's eyes and sniper's eyes, so what eye problem could Seeley possibly have that would keep him from being a pilot but not from being a sniper? Just curious. He doesn't seem to wear contacts and couldn't in the field anyway.
canthereisto chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Aw, I could so see that happening. I love this series, it's well written and very in character!

Ava
canthereisto chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
"You're a plane squint."

hehe, I so wish they'd use that in the show!

Ava
goldpiece chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Cariad, as always, this is a wonderful piece. You are so good at protraying the emotions someone is feeling. Beautifully written. My family has a lot of military..my brother is a marine, so I love these pieces that connect well to that aspect of Booth's past. Unfortunately, I'm not good at writing them myself.