Reviews for All Our Hopes
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Most ridiculosusly out of character story I've ever read. Inuyasha wants to be his big beautiful brother and longs for his "approval"? Lmao he cut off his arm without batting an eyelash.
This story should be labeled InuSess. Why the hell is it labeled InuKag?

It is the usual blatantly mysoginystic crap found on this site.
Kagome has no agency. All she can be is a pawn between the two males.
Second Inuyasha's so called honor is the typical male chauvinistic bullshit. Obviously this "honor" of his did not prevent him pursuing Kagome and making her return his feelings. Now suddenly this bullshit honor pops up. Who cares that Kagome will wind up hurt. All that matters is Inuyasha the big "honorable" male's pride.
There is the utterly vomit inducing conversation between Seas and In where after Seas has forced a bond on Kagome against her will (the equivalent of rape) all Inuwashy I'd concerned about is his big bro doesn't "love" him. Who cares about Kagome's emotional turmoil. She's a female character and no one bothers about them, right?
Ugh most disgusting story I've ever had the misfortune of clicking.
Guest chapter 69 . 2/11/2014
NOOOOOOOOO it's ended again! First with How It Could Have Been and now with this. :'(

Wonderful story! (that keeps me away from studying for my exam tmmr)

*sigh* now off to find more.
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
I LOVE IT. *sniffles* That's all I can say.
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
AWW! InuYasha wanted to be like Sesshomaru's son! That's soo sad! AND MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! GOSH! I wish InuYasha asked what happened to him and Kagome in the future. I like how future Sesshomaru and InuYasha had that really important moment. InuYasha needed some help. I'd like to know what the names of Sesshomaru's kids were, and who his mate was...hmm... ANYWAYS, NEXT CHAPTER HERE WE GO!
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
*cries for all eternity while reading the chapter* I LOVE YOUR STORY! I READ THIS 20 times! Darn! I don't know how many tears I've shed, it's so depressing, pittiful, miserable, sad, unforgiving! Your writing is so magnificent, outstanding, fantastic, wonderful, supercalifragalisticexpialid osious, fabulous, marvelous,

writer! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 23 . 10/30/2012
Ya know, while I'm writin gthis review, I'm still crying after reading your chapter. It's so touching, and for that, I must congratulate you. You kniw what they say, "The only way to tell if a story is good is not because if the writer cries while writing it, but if the reader cries while reading it."

Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
I really don't know what to say about this chapter... one second, i see myself sheding small tears, next, i'm laughing and grinning like a mad woman, then before i know it, i'm happy, then sad, then laughing then getting a bit angry.

I adore how in the end Sesshomaru has that speech. I think it really has great meaning to it. I'd like to see Kagome's reaction to that as well as InuYasha's. This chapter was amazing.

Thank you for being such a great writer and keeping me hooked to your story.
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
i am so happy, i can't discribe it in words. if i did, thne there would be no end to it. I LOVE IT! I AM SO HAPPY, I'M CRYING. I LOVE THE WHOLE 'LETTER' THING WITH Kagome's mom, AND I'M SO GLAD SESSHOMARU APROOVED. I re read this chpter 15 times. To tell you the truth, I'm 100% sure I NEVER read anything THIS many times before. I LOVE IT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I ADORE YOUR IDEAS AND CREATIVITY AS WELL AS YOUR AMAZING WRITING ABILITIES!

-If you ever have the time, I would like to ask you if you could read my own Fan Fiction that I'm currently working on. I'd like some feedback since I only started posting it areound 5 days ago. I'ts not that far into the story yet, and I'd really appreciate it if you looked over it since my family is against the whole idea of me loving InuYasha.

Here's the link to the beggining of my story-

s/8628800/1/InuYasha-s-Daughters
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
*cries for 5 hours straight*

YES!YES!YES! HE FINALLY ASKED DA QUESTION! EVERYONE! LET'S CELEBRATE! I'M SO HAPPY! ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJK;LASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;ASDFGHJKL;! (tumbler way of fangirling -learned from friend-)

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! GOSH! I read this one 8 times! me going to read it 2 more times! It's SOOOOOOOOO Romantic! I LOVE IT!

*grumbles* KAGOME! YOu BETTER say yes! Or ELSE you'll end up like Sesshomaru! And KILL you repeatedly...
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
AWWW! This chapter was soo touching! XD

First, I gotta say, I LOVED that whole father-son kind of bonding going on between Shippo and InuYasha. I wished there was a little more dialeact and description during that moment.

Second, I found that whole 'Kouga and Ayame exchanged bows with their host and went to their suite. The next time anyone saw them, they would have become marked mates; no one would be disturbing them that evening...if they valued their lives.' thing very humorus. So did my best friend who is also an InuYasha fangirl who was reading this with me. XD

Finally, I fell in love with the romantic moment between InuYasha and Kagome. I really think it's about time they talked! .
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
I really love the touching ending between InuYasha and Shippo. Its cute how Kagome overheard their conversation.

I felt really bad though when Koga was teaching InuYasha a hard lesson. No offence, but I found it sort of out of character when Koga did that though and also the fact that he had to hurt InuYasha in the process. It just didn't seem like somthing Koga would do. It still works though. That was just my oppinion on that.

Love The story!
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter! Got teary eyed in the beggining, and got happy and laughed a lot in the middle. In the very end though, got immediatly curious and depressed. 'Poor InuYasha...He doesn't deserve this...' I thought as I sniffled.
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
I really love this chapter. I read it 5 times. Over, and over again. It really gets to me. All those 5 times, I cried my eyes out. My heart broke into a million pieces. I cried because I felt pitty, pain, sympathy, sadness and misery. I love everything about this chapter. Outstanding writing and job! Thank you for eveything!
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Sorry I didn't review for the other chapters!

Well, unlike the other past reviews I gave you showing my thoughts and reactions and desires when I read you're story, during this review, I'd like to focus more and give you feedback on your writing and ideas.

The whole idea or Midoriko making a presence infront of Sesshomaru, Kagome and InuYasha, I believe was a great idea. They all needed to learn somthing important form her.

I find it great how your story has a smooth plot line and always has an unexpected twist along with drama so strong it makes me cry. I'd like to compliment you on your great ability to express emotions through words, for that's one of the things that keep me hooked onto your story.

LOVE IT! u! Keep up your great writing!
Inuyasha x Kagome Forever XD chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Me: *Revives Sesshomaru*
Sesshomaru: 0.0 Don't kill me again.
Me: Leave my presence. I believe your guilt is enough to make you suffer now.
Sesshomaru: *runs away to the western lands*
Me: Good ridance.