Reviews for An Equilateral Triangle
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/6
Very interesting solution to one of the many TT pairings, also the ending was pretty darn funny.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Harharhar! It's pretty much OOC for the lot of 'em, but it was cute anyway.
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I'm grinning like a hyena. That was BRILLIANT! And the ending? Exquisite humor.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Zero612 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Zero612: Haters gonna hate, but this story was funny. hehe, a threesome between Raven, BB and Cyborg, I laughed at this.

Zruk: not a favorite but certainly entertaining.

Delta: Ew, homos.

Zero612: ignore Delta.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Umm, I missed something there...
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Okay, I know you posted this a forever ago - and I remember reading it once, back when I was still in the fandom. I don't know why I never reviewed then but I just stumbled across this again and on a whim I checked out the other reviews. Holy crap, the outrage and "you make me sick!" comments are TOTALLY HILARIOUS (indignant 14-year-old shippers usually are) but I hope you never took them seriously because this was awesome.

It was funny and still dramatic and not TOO crazy. Like - if a relationship were ever going to develop between the three it might happen this way. So, yeah. Good job.

-Orange
Tazer42 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
. .

I mean seriously, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

this is just the most twisted, disturbed, and just plain SICKENING shit that I have ever read, and from me that means something!

I agree w/ cRaZyMaN676, I barf on you and your entire fic!

BLEAGH!
Anthiena chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That... is so wrong. Hilarious.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
huhuh (translation; i don't know whether to laugh or throw up) seriously, though, CyRae? are you psycho? yeah, yu put BBRae in it too, but now you got a CyRaeBB thing? oh, yur sick. You know what, I done made up my mind. Throw up it is. BLEAGH!
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
After reading this, I decided that I want to read all of your work. Very cute _
Ikasury chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
XD
angelicravenx3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
lmfao! dude, she shoulda chose beast boy! xD

haha, this story was so funny. especially when star said, "it's about time."
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I doubt RAVEN would make such a triagle, Cy and BB are not bisexuals, guy on girl on guy? that is just wrong... funny though
BJA Fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I can't express how much I like this fic. I've always wanted to find a Beast Boy/Raven/Cyborg story, but...they're not that common. I'm glad I finally found this one. :D When in doubt, have a threesome.