Reviews for The Aftermath
RosexJack 3 chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
I don't like how this ended. Bad and sad ending to me.
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
It's an interesting idea, having Rose decide she wasn't ever "in love" with Jack and ending up split from him even when he lives, but I just can't believe it. It's too OOC. If Jack had lived, Rose would have stayed with him forever.
LilyLunaRose chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
TEARS!(anger)TEARS! i love the story but you KILLED HIM! tears sniff sigh tears
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
Eh, I know it's labeled tragedy, but that's not exactly the happyish ending I hoped for for Rose and Jack...I'm a little disappointed really, that he lived and she left him...
PiperBaby666-my penname chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
dude how did jack leave her? that makes me not want to finish your story.
Ideletedthis chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
Are you kidding me? UH! Why would you do that? The story was written very well, but Jack and Rose WERE in love. I'm very aggravated right now. Love your writing style though. Oh well. Sorry for ranting at you, it's your story, so carry on I suppose.
EmRosey chapter 11 . 1/6/2007
GR! I AM VERY ANGRY!

how dare you say Rose & Jack wernt in love?

*SPIT!*

(greatly written though XD)
golfgoddess93 chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
Cedar Rapids, huh? I live between Cedar Rapids and Dubuque.
clouds in my coffe au lait chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
I love the idea but you need to work on your formatting. When ever somebody new speaks you press enter and then speak, it's basic formatting. This will make everything better and your writing seem more professional.
Brix chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
That is an amazing story. It is a different Jack lives fic. It is something different and I enjoyed reading it. Have a cookie
I Need More Cowbell chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
This was interesting to read...it's very different, and that made me enjoy it.

I had a bit of criticism, though. I think Jack and Rose loved each other more than that-but whatever, you're the writer.
remjad chapter 11 . 7/30/2006
Well...this story was a bit different, as the previous reviewer said. But, I think that it's a refreshing change to read a story on here that isn't exactly the same as the others. I was surprised at first to read in this story that, although Rose did care for Jack, she hadn't really loved him (or they hadn't been, like, soul mates like they were at the end of the movie). But, I'm fine with that because it's your fic and you can do what you wanna do in it. Hope you keep writing more stories on here!

-Jade M. Rembert
Bohemian Anne chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
Wow...this is different. Jack lives, but there's no true love forever. I was surprised when Jack and Rose parted, and when Rose fell in love with someone else. Jack's fate was just...sad.

This story is sad, and yet realistic. I like seeing a Jack lives story with a not-so-happy ending on occasion.