Reviews for The Interview
ifonlyIcoulddeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Just brilliant. I have no words.
Starblaze and Solaris chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow. This is really enthralling, absolutely gripping. It is, quite simply, an amazing piece of work.
SolStar
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was fantastic. Reus' words were so deep and thoughtful. I loved it
i'm okay now chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wow. This story was amazing. ...I'm speechless, it was that good. ...Maybe, when I get my wits back, I'll review again, using lots of exclamation points and descriptive words, but until then, know that this is easily one of the best things I've ever read, published or not.
yeahwhateverkid chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Brilliant. I've never read a fic quite like this before. You portray Remus perfectly. Thank you. Not many people can put his character to enough justice. I don't know what to say really, I'm speechless. This fic is perfect. It's like, it could have been part of the actual books. And something I would have liked to see much more of in the books, Remus. McNealy, without a doubt, is one of the best OC's ever. I very much hope that you will continue to write about her in the future. Perhaps a follow up to her investigation concerning Sirius' case? I'd love to see you write about that. What you come up with. Thanks for writing this.
Random Fandom chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
It's been a long time since I've read your stories. Hope Is The Thing With Feathers is one I just can't get over though, I always come back and reread it again and again because I love it. This one I've reread a few times too. I just thought you should know that your stories are immensely moving and powerful. I've shed quite a few tears over your brilliant, honest, and perfect portrayal of everybody's favorite werewolf. I don't think there is any other way to correctly write Remus Lupin. Even Rowling lost it sometime ago, making him into a crazed, paranoid, empty-headed casualty of the war in the final book. But you have always given Remus the control he needed, the love and loyalty he exuded and the proper level of humor for someone as scarred and still unbroken as Remus is. You never made him a figure of pity, or an overly glorified old man. Remus is human in your fics, with all of his failings and his virtues too. That's why I love your writing and will continue to come back to it again and again.
Lysden chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I just loved the story... I just don't have a lot time to make a proper review right now... I'll talk to you in another time ok?
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was interesting and thought-provoking. I loved Lupin's mannerisms and his words, along with his fierce opinion. You wrote him very well, and I loved the premise and themes of your fic.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
wow, AGAIN. you are-wow. youknow how you wrote about things not changing? going back to the way they were, even though they should change? it was somewhere round the middle-well i feel that way about deathly hallows. i mena, that epilogue!

anyways, back to your fic. it was brilliant and great and gosh, i wish sirius survived with him! but at least he managed to protect harry, i like htat you said only lupin was with himin the end. how touching. okay you are just great! i can't say enough good htings about this fic, remus' speech about pain and everything...i swear i cried for bits during the fic. and the last line was great. it was nice that remus is associated with scars and that your last line was about scarring. seriously, i love this fic.
nea chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This was a very moving piece. Really very touching. I've burnt my dinner thanks to sinking into Lupin's words- so painfully alive.

I've no words to praise this- wonderful, beautiful, amazing-all inadequate.

Though on a slightly fan-girlish note, I'm glad you let Harry disappear. I've always thought he needed that more than anything.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This story is amazing.

I adore the character, Remus Lupin in the books and most fanfics, but this one takes the character to a whole new level. The way the story (within this story) is told; the way the conversation and investigation is so subtlety controlled and directed; the lesson that are taught; and the general way that the character carries himself are just perfect.

The Ocs (I am assuming that they are) are very well written too, and the grammar, theme, atmosphere, style, and pace are all excellent.

Well done.
CelesteThePirate chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I think this was beautifully written. The attention to detail, and the raw emotion that you could feel upon reading was almost spine-chilling. As a person who looks at glasses half full instead of half empty, I would love to see a follow up, perhaps detailing the work of McNealy afterwards, and if at all possible the resurrection of Sirius from the veil from her point of view. I know many people are divided over that, but you have such a nice way of writing, that I would love to see it! Anywho, well done.

Celeste
k80 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
this was brilliant, there are not many fanfictions, especially harry potter fanfictions that i decide to read again, this one I saved in my favorites.
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This is a really excellent bit of characterisation. This IS Lupin, as he was in PoA and OotP; the wizard who is in control of every situation we see him in. And still teaching; his interrogators all learn something from the interview. The ending is sad, but inevitably so. Cheers for McNealy and her recommendation; Lupin wouldn't give a damn about the Order of Merlin First Class, but I would gloat over it for him. A very good piece of writing indeed.
Seran chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Made me cry so hard, wonderfully written, I'm truly impressed.