Reviews for Sightlines
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
How can anyone who has read your funny stuff not be curious and give this a try?

What a Narutoish thing to call her! XP

LOL! The line about hairspray is too much!

This was amusing and I liked the clever solution to her problem. But I didn't quite get what she realized at the end.

I loved the beginning especially; you made us feel like we were there and bored and hot with him.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
this was a fun little fic!
Miyukii-San chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY KIBATEMA FTW WHY YOU MAY ASK? CUZ POT IS GOOD! plz plz plz! plz make a sequal this is a really good story!
FaeSoDivine chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i've never read kibaxtem before (i'm a hardcore temaxshika fan XD) but this was simply amazing! thanks for writing such a great story!
reader chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
...so, is there gunna be a sequal?i hope there is
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Aw, just a one-shot? It's complete? That's it? :(

But still, it was good. Not much KibaTema fics here, so this one was very much appreciated. X3
Dont-stop-believing chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
complete?your kidding right?
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I really like this story! (And Life Savers...Yummy)

Very interesting pairing, TemarixKiba...I like it.
rune chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I like it.

Keep up the great work.

Till next time,

See Ya
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
GAH! I've been reading fanfiction for the past hour, and I have to say this is the best I've read. Today. So far. okay, this is totally awesome.

Instant fave.
Amayayaya chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Amazing! It's SO hard to find KibaTema fics. I LOVE this pairing but so few people write it. It's saddening.
snoflake chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
one word. wow. i read ur whole profile thing... and im now in the process of reading all ur naruto stories. u rock. same goes for ur stories. and ur pairings. especially shikatemari!

yeah. just... yeah. um... ur the only person who i bothered reviewing for so this is my first review. jus so u know...um... bi? yeah .

bi!

ps. u ROCK!
firefly chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I really liked this! o

I've never read Kiba/Temari before but I'm glad I read this. You got them both perfectly in character, not to mention Gaara and Kankuro. I liked the pacing and the fact that I could see it all happening in my mind.

Lovely fic.
congratsifyoufoundthis chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Yay! I now have a new OTP! -dances- This was veery cute!
Little Miss AiLy chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Amazing... Your stories don't cease to capture me... Seriously, I love it... Wondering about the author's note on top, 2 notes: What would you do if no one reviewed? And second, don't remove this story. It's good. Very good.