Reviews for Uneasy Alliances
LilahKat chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
In general, I am a hardass Sp/Ch shipper - but yeah in this one, I was so glad that Chris went to the Klingon.

Spock got exactly what he deserved - he manipulated Christine into going after Valeris for him - knowing that she wouldn't (couldn't) refuse. I can pretty much imagine Amanda smacking him stupid for that if she'd still been around. I don't think she'd approve of Spock using Christine's feelings for him.

And at the end the Admiral pretty much wanting Christine to whore herself out to keep Spock on a leash. Nope Chris made the right choice for once.

Besides I think she'd look hot in one of those Kligon dresses like Lursa and Betor used to wear. -vbeg-
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Although I don't like the ending of course, it is poetic justice for Spock that he lose Valeris and Christine leaves him for a Klingon-and her own happiness, finally. I didn't think that I would like the backwards in time telling, but I actually did. I reread it to get the full gist. Damn good story. One of your best.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Loved this!
AUCat chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was so different but totally amazing. The storytelling concept is bold and daring. Not to mention a great story!
jedi71 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006