Reviews for A Light Snack
hilarious story!

love it!

_
Isabella vi Britannia chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Is this where Hiko said in eps.43 that Kenshin got so hungry he ate some laughing mushroom and almost died from laughing?omigosh!your take is TOO funny and awesome! i love it!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
LOL, very cute
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I remember reading from the manga something like this happened, interesting. Great work with the story, excellent grammer and detail. Thank you for the great work.

Ruto Kuntai
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
In-ter-rest-ing, BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA...gosh, but wait, are there even such a thing as laughin mushrooms?
Sakura's Shadows chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Haha! That was really funny. Poor Kenshin! I guess he'll listen more from now on. Great job!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
So what if a mushroom isn't a fruit? That last line about 'from now on he'd stick to fruit' makes the story perfectly apropriate for the LJ challenge.

Very cute. I don't know of any mushroom that cause the same reaction as laughing gas mixed with sodium pentathol(truth serum) but it worked to humorous perfection in the story. Hiko is so cruel, inflicting that particular Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu move on poor hungover Kenshin! I laughed a lot.
Saja Natalia chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Nicely done. I really liked this fic. Don't stop writing! -
sueb262 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Charming and imaginative! I always like to read of their life together on the mountainside-I imagine how it must have been for them not seeing anyone else for weeks, perhaps months, on end, and the familiar rhythms into which life would have fallen. I especially like thinking of the level of comfort they would have with each other-it allows glimpses into Kenshin's trust of his otherwise too intimidating master, and of Hiko's necessarily-hidden affection for his truly remarkable deshi.
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
ROFL!

I've always wanted to see a fic on Kenshin's encounter with the laughing mushrooms. *Thank* you for this hilarious piece. Love how Kenshin thought it was funny to confess how he'd broken and buried Hiko's sake jar...
Wise White Dragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Good good. Makes a nice touch to it, doesn't it? I remember this part when Kenshin returns to his master inbook 13 or something. I alway wondered what would drive him to eat them anyway. Very fuhnny!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Very cute. I liked Kenshin's laughing admsission of what happened to the sake jar. Hiko's revenge is perfect.
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hoo boy. Hiko can be a jerk. (-grin-) But Kenshin wouldn't have gotten so strong and might have been far less humble other, neh?

...then again, perhaps a little too humble...

Kind of makes me want to write a story in which the master gets a lesson in humility. Nah, nah, I couldn't do anything like that. (-walks away whistling innocently-)
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hiko's such a meanie! That Do Ryu Sen must take a lot out of the practitioner. "Edible" not "editable".