Reviews for A Fleeting Moment
LolaLaTrailera chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Aw, simply beautiful! :')

The last one, just made me sigh and remind why SasoDei is my OTP.

This is an old fic, so I really hope you still into them :)
LolaLaTrailera chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
The best line of all chapters is "Lock" :'(

'Sasori died and Deidara locked up his heart, knowing that no one would ever get in again because his danna still had the only key'

I almost cried at that one, so sad but so beautiful!
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
What a cute bunch of lines!

I loved every single one of them but my favorite is the last one, simply beautiful :')
BrightBrightWorld chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Awesome...I love it! Plz update soon!
MyraHellsing chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
aww~ even tho most of it is all bloody images and implied R rated things.. it's still CUTE~~! XD ur a genious~ i'd have never even thought of 1/3 of the stuff u came up with
Acio chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
What a wonderful collection of wise sayings! Love!

Some of them made me go "aw" and other made me laugh til people turned around to se what all the fuss was about XD

Truly genious x3
cherrysmex23 chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
...Wow.

My fave was the very last one- 50. Defeat.

Wow...you are incredible! Such awesome...specialness..
Steely-Toast chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
This is awesome, it makes me sad.

It's a bittersweet feeling, but it's good one.

Love the bits with Hidan and Kakuzu. They rock.

Hate that it's over, though. -goes back to reread it-
yet-another-Gaara-fangirl chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
no! you should try a full SasoDei fic! I ran in to several drabbles that would make great stories... or just great smut scenes :-P go for it!

there were a few funny drabbles that went places I've never thought of (termites? splinters?) not to mention the turns of phrases (?) though the ones about Deidara after Sasori's death made me sad... he should have lived!

I loved your idea on how Sasori became Sasori-danna... lol. I can see that happening... Deidara already looks like a girl so... :-P

anywa, hoping for more SasoDei soon...
Kitti chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
cute Idea...but sapphires arent semi-precious. they are precious gems, along with emeralds diamonds and rubys.
IRMFS chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Muffled Chimes chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
damnit... i cried.. again.. just because.. of this one:

Sasori died and Deidara locked up his heart, knowing that no one would ever get in again because his danna still had the only key.

*goes to mourn sasori-danna's death* great job, un!
Muffled Chimes chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
This was was a bit more positive. Made me feel warm and fuzzeh inside XD
Muffled Chimes chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
again, almost made me cry. I liked the 'The day Sasori lost his life was the day Deidara lost that sparkle in his eye.'.. that made me lose it.
Muffled Chimes chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Parts of this made me cry... I hate sakura. i hate her i hate her i hate her! sasori and deidara are the cutest pairing in naruto that is actually a pairing in the anime (yes.. there are HINTS XD) and she took deidara's danna away from him! damn her! I luffed this chapter! *goes to next one*