Reviews for The End of One Double Life
kirara the great chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
the gay story i thought i never read and i and up asking you to wright more please
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
It's intresting, I wonder what will happen next, could Chance be gay and not even know it? If so will he tell Jake, will they start dating? What will happen with Chris and the fact that he knows who the Sawt kats are? You did a great job and I wait to find out what comes next.
feral-combat chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow, people need to write moar of this kind of stuff. really kind of touching
Ukazani chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I like this story and would love to see where it goes. p.s. i'm gay so iguess i'm a little biased but so what.
Yayap007 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I really liked this one, astounding job. I'm not into the whole 'Gay' theme but this is a unique story.
lackofadeletefunctionheresucks chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Wha? Where did it go?

I'm not sure I like the way you ended this.. It left me really confused...

Or maybe this isn't the end at all, and I'm just really stupid.
Nyte Kat chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
hmm... let me see... bad moon rising I know as a creedance clearwater revival song and Susie Q is the name of another old song, though I can't remember by who. I feel like I'm over looking one though...

regardless... great addition. You know I'm waiting for more.
lackofadeletefunctionheresucks chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
I'm really curious to see where this is going.

Chance just got back, and BAM, emergency buzzer.

Please continue soon.
Nyte Kat chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
OMG! this is great! _ I hope you're going to add on to this.
Dapple chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, man! I missed to be the first to review! :-(

First: good title! They're hard to find.

I like this story, it feels realistic and the dialogues are good as well. Makes me want to go on reading.

Chris' change is lovely; it makes me think he's been sitting in his room gathering courage most of the day to dare to go look for Jake.

I like Chance's reaction too.

Was thinking about the last sentence though; you are contradicting yourelf (or Jake is) in a way. First you say he doesn't mind living two dubbel-lives, and then he sounds almost like he's been tired of it for a long time. Perhaps you ought to write something more like he changed his mind.

This will be interesting. Keep it up.
lackofadeletefunctionheresucks chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Wow. This is really good.

Please, PLEASE continue this.