Reviews for Sometimes Lovers
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Royal SQUEE-EE! Beautiful capture, in wonderful character and voice, in a plausible 'what-if' for them. Potent with longing, RST and warmth as well as hope that there's a way to keep this connection. Simple and affecting, thanks so much.
Thara chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I just love, love, love your stories!
Istalindar chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow. This was a really lovely story, well done. Istalindar
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Beautiful story! Very romantic - just the way I like them.
Traycer chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
How did I miss this one? :D Such a powerful story that held me captive until the very end. Tightly written with just the right words had me thinking that I was Sam, feeling the same emotions that she encountered - happiness, sadness and contentment. (sigh) Absolutely wonderful!
ayiana chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was beautifull... *sigh* really beautifull. It seemed to have a dreamlike quality to it and perfectly mirrored the bittersweet emotions. Short but it said so much!
LadyJeep chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This is a beautiful story. I think you caught exactly how they feel about each other. It really touched my heart. Thanks
getcarter chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very beautiful and sad. Great job.
Natters chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
sweet
Fanfic fancy chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I absolutely loved it! I could totally see them this way. If they have a relationship (and I think they do off camera) then this would be how they had to be. Great Job : )

christine
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
OMG this was so well written. I could feel the emotion throughout the story. I am in complete awe of the talent you possess...fantastic and very romantic - loved it. :)
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Simply loved this as I was so hoping he would stay :)
STC chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Sigh, I wish you wrote for the show. Need I say more?
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Beautiful story. Thank you.
stusue chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Oh WOW! This fic is unbelievably brilliant. Sheer poetry! The way you have used words has created not only a story, but a story enveloped in emotion and feeling, which is so beautifully portrayed. I read it and then just sat there, silently, in complete and utter awe. What an incredible piece of writing. It was so beautifully and amazingly evocative; I can still feel the emotions barely contained within its words, the power that was spiralling out to grab the reader. WOW! I'm left with just one question, though ... what had changed?