Reviews for Sometimes Lovers
Lupi chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I always love this story! It is one of me absolutly favorite fanfictions! Thank you so much for writting and sharing it with us!
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Royal SQUEE-EE! Beautiful capture, in wonderful character and voice, in a plausible 'what-if' for them. Potent with longing, RST and warmth as well as hope that there's a way to keep this connection. Simple and affecting, thanks so much.
Thara chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I just love, love, love your stories!
Istalindar chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow. This was a really lovely story, well done. Istalindar
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Beautiful story! Very romantic - just the way I like them.
Traycer chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
How did I miss this one? :D Such a powerful story that held me captive until the very end. Tightly written with just the right words had me thinking that I was Sam, feeling the same emotions that she encountered - happiness, sadness and contentment. (sigh) Absolutely wonderful!
ayiana chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was beautifull... *sigh* really beautifull. It seemed to have a dreamlike quality to it and perfectly mirrored the bittersweet emotions. Short but it said so much!
LadyJeep chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This is a beautiful story. I think you caught exactly how they feel about each other. It really touched my heart. Thanks
getcarter chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very beautiful and sad. Great job.
Natters chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
sweet
Fanfic fancy chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I absolutely loved it! I could totally see them this way. If they have a relationship (and I think they do off camera) then this would be how they had to be. Great Job : )

christine
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
OMG this was so well written. I could feel the emotion throughout the story. I am in complete awe of the talent you possess...fantastic and very romantic - loved it. :)
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Simply loved this as I was so hoping he would stay :)
STC chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Sigh, I wish you wrote for the show. Need I say more?
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Beautiful story. Thank you.