Reviews for Little Boy Lost
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 4 . 3/24
Yay! Happy ending and a cute one at that. Now I wanna see a type of epilogue that takes place way in the future, where Bailey is like a teen or something, and he and Spencer are still talking with each other. That'd be the most perfect ending ever.

This was a great short story and I loved it.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 3/24
I still felt the urge to try and lick my elbow.
Gothazon chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Awe! It's so cute and amazing and you tie it up so nicely!
dianakotori chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
Excellent story! As everyone says, it is a big achievement. Congratulations.
aniutka370 chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
This is the cutest and best criminal minds fanfic I've read so far! You're the best!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
This is GREAT!
Feels like watching another episode of Criminal Minds. Keep up the good work! :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Nicely written with a good bit of excitement intit. Thank you for posting!
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Awe...!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Wonderful story! I loved it from the beginning! It was beautifully written and wrapped up well.

You mentioned in the beginning that English is not your first language, and most of the medical knowledge was learned from TV shows. I have to say, though, I thought you wrote better than some people for whom English is their first language. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
What an AMAZING story! It was beautifully written, with fear, hope, and suspense that kept you reading! Spencer Reid is a magnificent, strong, genius, beautiful character, and you portrayed him as well as the other members of the team perfectly. I find myself wishing that this could be an actual episode of the show.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
That was amazing. I love stories like this, Reid is a strong hero, who gets hurt but saves the day and is the best of the team! Also I LOVE the fact that there's no M/R in this.
Vivid Escapist chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Awaome fic!
Kas3y chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Awww this was amazing. I would love another story with these two :D
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
That last line has to be my favorite part of the whole story. Awesome job! Love it! xD Stuffed panda named Einstein. Love!
Take care and God bless!

-TheOne(ThatHasACatSleepingOnHerLapAsSheWritesThis)
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
That was so cute, and so perfect. I also really like that it's in season one, as that's the only season I've seen all of. Plus, Reid managed to escape by himself, no help needed. He's capable, intelligent, and stronger than he seems, and it's good you showed that. There are so many stories where people forget that he's an FBI agent, not a damsel in distress, and I'm so glad yours isn't one of them.