Reviews for Little Boy Lost
WhoCanRemember chapter 4 . 7/27
Awe...!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 4 . 6/17
Wonderful story! I loved it from the beginning! It was beautifully written and wrapped up well.

You mentioned in the beginning that English is not your first language, and most of the medical knowledge was learned from TV shows. I have to say, though, I thought you wrote better than some people for whom English is their first language. Awesome job!
What an AMAZING story! It was beautifully written, with fear, hope, and suspense that kept you reading! Spencer Reid is a magnificent, strong, genius, beautiful character, and you portrayed him as well as the other members of the team perfectly. I find myself wishing that this could be an actual episode of the show.
That was amazing. I love stories like this, Reid is a strong hero, who gets hurt but saves the day and is the best of the team! Also I LOVE the fact that there's no M/R in this.
Vivid Escapist chapter 4 . 3/20
Awaome fic!
Kas3y chapter 4 . 3/4
Awww this was amazing. I would love another story with these two :D
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 4 . 3/2
That last line has to be my favorite part of the whole story. Awesome job! Love it! xD Stuffed panda named Einstein. Love!
Take care and God bless!

-TheOne(ThatHasACatSleepingOnHerLapAsSheWritesThis)
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 2/14
That was so cute, and so perfect. I also really like that it's in season one, as that's the only season I've seen all of. Plus, Reid managed to escape by himself, no help needed. He's capable, intelligent, and stronger than he seems, and it's good you showed that. There are so many stories where people forget that he's an FBI agent, not a damsel in distress, and I'm so glad yours isn't one of them.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/14
Personally, I think sending Reid to get food was just asking for trouble. He has a way of attracting it.
MercurialInK chapter 4 . 1/21
THAT WAS TOO CUTE OMG
And I mean the super dark beating and having to cut into his own veins to save himself yeah that was great but I think that last bit gave me cavities jfc
I'm so late to this fandom but I'm so glad you wrote this
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
It was a good read! Loved the story! Glad it didn't get tooo too bad for Spencer and Bailey!
starfire25 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
nice story. i liked it a lot.
The Broken Chain chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I stayed up till 4 to read this. I'm tired as a result, but I can't ever say that I regret it at all.

I love your profiling mind - this was amazing.
aspiegiraffe chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
cuuuuteeee
Aurora Abbot chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
This was such an amazing story to read! I'm glad I stumbled upon it.