Reviews for What It's Like
I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS SO FUNNY XD
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 7/22
haha... sirius is great...
Chameleonxx chapter 10 . 4/12
Best laugh I've had in a while! Thank you for making me laugh! ️
CoconutBanana chapter 5 . 4/5
AMAZING! HILARIOUS! PURE GENIUS! I think I might be in love with this story. This is the hardest I've laughed this week.
Alma chapter 4 . 4/5
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! My dad was sitting in the same room as me and probably thinks I'm mental now, because I was laughing so loudly. I LOVE THIS!
xXPhoenix14Xx chapter 3 . 2/16
Well, you've achieved the impossible. I'm actually CRYING with laughter! Comic genius, pure comic genius!
Bananaphobia chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
OHMYGOD That was amazing! Beautiful! At first I thought it was going to be a Sily (would have worked out haha), except for the fact that we all know JP and LE are meant to be. I hope you write other fics about Jily 3
2lazy2login chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
This is gold. This is pure gold
bettybox chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
so friken awsome
bethabest2384 chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
A great, hilarious story that I read in one sitting. I know, I don't have a life. But i really liked it!
bethabest2384 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
That was a new way to go about the Marauders moonlite adventures but I like it. Its different. Good job!
bethabest2384 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Duuuude. I am constantly laughing. This story is fantastic:)
smile chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
AWKWARD!
HP-Forever-XX chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
MERLIN'S BEARD! This story was absolutely AMAZING - thank you sooo much for a really enjoyable read! I loved this :D
AnnieBrodieSangster chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Oh man I laughed so much during all of that. Great story xD sad it's finished now though...