Reviews for What It's Like
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 4 . 7/23
This was the most brilliant thing I've ever read!
I couldn't stop laughing all through the last scene! It would've looked so unbelievably strange out of context: Sirius (who is actually Lily) with a rain slicker (?) around his privates with Lily (who is actually Sirius) on the ground with rubber gloves on assisting Sirius to pee.
Thank you for this. It gave me a good laugh! Also the story overall is just generally well-written :)
mmmoo08 chapter 4 . 6/30
oml this is perfect. hahahahhaa
Oh. My. God. James is gonna murder Sirius
Ravenfeather2002 chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
(Plothole) Why didn't they just drink the potion again? Then they would switch again.
WeasleyLuvr chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
OMG I love this story so much! I was laughing so hard at this OMG
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
haha... sirius is great...
Chameleonxx chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Best laugh I've had in a while! Thank you for making me laugh! ️
CoconutBanana chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
AMAZING! HILARIOUS! PURE GENIUS! I think I might be in love with this story. This is the hardest I've laughed this week.
Alma chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! My dad was sitting in the same room as me and probably thinks I'm mental now, because I was laughing so loudly. I LOVE THIS!
xXPhoenix14Xx chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Well, you've achieved the impossible. I'm actually CRYING with laughter! Comic genius, pure comic genius!
Bananaphobia chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
OHMYGOD That was amazing! Beautiful! At first I thought it was going to be a Sily (would have worked out haha), except for the fact that we all know JP and LE are meant to be. I hope you write other fics about Jily 3
2lazy2login chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
This is gold. This is pure gold
bettybox chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
so friken awsome
bethabest2384 chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
A great, hilarious story that I read in one sitting. I know, I don't have a life. But i really liked it!