Reviews for What It's Like
ragsweas chapter 10 . 4/4
I LOVE THIS STORY! God, i have not had such a laugh in days! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! Merlin! This is awesome!
HarryRonHermione chapter 10 . 3/15
I just spent an hour and 40 minutes non stop, reading this, it is soo brilliantly done and funny
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
I LOVE THIS! ITS HILARIOUS AND YOu NEED TO DO MORE!
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
This was the most brilliant thing I've ever read!
I couldn't stop laughing all through the last scene! It would've looked so unbelievably strange out of context: Sirius (who is actually Lily) with a rain slicker (?) around his privates with Lily (who is actually Sirius) on the ground with rubber gloves on assisting Sirius to pee.
Thank you for this. It gave me a good laugh! Also the story overall is just generally well-written :)
mmmoo08 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
oml this is perfect. hahahahhaa
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Oh. My. God. James is gonna murder Sirius
Ravenfeather11037 chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
(Plothole) Why didn't they just drink the potion again? Then they would switch again.
WeasleyLuvr chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
OMG I love this story so much! I was laughing so hard at this OMG
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS SO FUNNY XD
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
haha... sirius is great...
Chameleonxx chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Best laugh I've had in a while! Thank you for making me laugh! ️
CoconutBanana chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
AMAZING! HILARIOUS! PURE GENIUS! I think I might be in love with this story. This is the hardest I've laughed this week.
Alma chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! My dad was sitting in the same room as me and probably thinks I'm mental now, because I was laughing so loudly. I LOVE THIS!
xXPhoenix14Xx chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Well, you've achieved the impossible. I'm actually CRYING with laughter! Comic genius, pure comic genius!
Bananaphobia chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
OHMYGOD That was amazing! Beautiful! At first I thought it was going to be a Sily (would have worked out haha), except for the fact that we all know JP and LE are meant to be. I hope you write other fics about Jily 3