Reviews for Never Really Lived
lilyofthevally chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow, what are you talking about? that is a really beutifull poem.
MirrorFade chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I don't think it was bad. Quite good, actually. Nice choice of words.
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
that was really good! i cant write poems to save my life xD i have a barry the chopper thingy too! its called 'hack em up and write it down' xD its realy weird...
InsaneRaden chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Who's POV is this? Ed didn't almost die when he met Barry, you're thinking of the Slicer Brothers.
Icewind Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I admire you actually being able to write poems. I can't_
Jester of Monochrome Dreams chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
wow that was cute Actually reminds me of what he could have actually been thinking. Barry was one fucked up guy. So was the man who transmuted his daughter and dog, but thet is beside the point. Anyway, this was a good poem. You write good poems. I will not flame because I know that I would not have been able to write something like that, I am just too...Anyway, I liked it. There isn't very many Barry the Chopper things...I wish someone would pair him and a male, I know that is weird, but I like Yaoi! Okay, now this review is getting out of hand...So I guess I will stop.

Ai,

Hizumi

PS: Keep up the good work with what you are doing, hun.
Annabele Lee chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I may be interrpruting it wrong, but I didn't take this as depressing. Actually, to me it was very uplifting. "My eyes can’t see, if I don’t ever open them" I loved this line. That episode is the most obvious turning point for Ed as a character and I think you captured his feelings well. I loved this poem.
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
aw... wow, those were very beautiful words which i think really expresses how Edward feels on the inside... It really gives the reader an indepth plunge into his soul, and all the feelings of fear that he keeps masked from the world all the time. Thank you for writing something so truely touching with so much grace.

daydream 14
Arianae-Artemis-Kaaratan chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I like it almost as much as I like Ed...which is A LOT! Ilove that part in the anime...it's so angsty!
Heather chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aw...it's really touchy and actually has a meaning to it! I like it. Good job! but hey if you want a flame..here you go *flame* I FLAME THEE! hahaha :)