Reviews for Ten Things I Hate About You
asdfghjkl chapter 11 . 3/31
LOUD SCREECHING
I LOVE THIS ASHAKAHWKAN
wow chapter 7 . 3/31
Was that 'Shiny' bit a firefly reference
starfirenight chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
This story is so unbelievably cute XD Just too adorable... Great writing and I hope your other stories are as incredible as this one ;)
underneonlights chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
I felt that this fic completed that missing part (and daydreams of how i wanted these two characters because they're just so perfect for each other and all and i've only seen a few episodes of teen titans back then) of my childhood. You are awesome thankyou for this. I wish i had read this way before but then i'm not complaining right now. This is simply wonderful and these feels hit me so hard like damn i just can't describe what or how i feel but this is just wonderful wonderful!
sammansonrepilica chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Love it once again
Snapesservant chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
I'm relatively new to reading Teen Titans fanfiction, but wow, this fic blew me away! I loved your characterization of Robin and particularly of Starfire; I think you balanced her Tamaranian-naivety and her very real wisdom really well. I shipped Robstar before I even knew what shipping was, and it's so nice to find really well-written fanfiction about them all these years after originally watching Teen Titans. It didn't feel fanon-y or contrived; many of the scenes felt like scenes that could have been placed in the actual show if the producers had decided to explore their relationship more.

I do hope you'll write the "quasi-epilogue"; I'd love to see more Robin and Starfire adorableness. In the meantime, I'll have to check out your other works!
JownTrain chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Awww I loved this whole story :)
Mestra chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
This story was very cute and well written. I really appreciated reading a story that was funny, silly, and-well-innocent. So many authors think they need to be "dark" or "realistic" in order to write interesting stories, but sometimes the best ones are silly.

I loved your characterizations of the Titans, particularly the subplots of being normal and the relationship between Kid Flash and Jinx. I thought this story fit particularly well into the TV show. It was also great to get into Robin's head and see why he distances himself from his friends all the time, rather than assuming he does it because he's a robot.
nightflightthehero chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
OMG! U MUST UPDATE FOR ME! PPLLLZZZ! XD u should have BB get thrown out a window BTW... mwahaha
CleoArrow chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
As always, wonderful chapter. It's so colorful and alive with descriptive words. I really enjoy this story and I hope you do make the "quasi-epilogue." If not, I'm so happy that I found this story, and thank you for making it so wonderful.
jenny868 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I enjoyed it a lot. so thank you
j.schofield chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Aww it's over :( can't remember if i reviewed the least chapter but between these two I have to say that robin is hilarious when he's sleep deprived. I have to admit i thought i missed something while reading the beginning of chapter 11 but I caught onto what was happening after reviewing ch 10 and reading a few lines. I loved the story overall though and will be looking out for the possible sequel. It's been fun and I wish you the best! :)
reylynn89 chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Oh my god! That's one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Your stile is gorgeous, just amazing. I really enjoyed the entire story!
Winter Coma chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!

...Well, no, not really. I just really wanted to use that quote. XD

This was a great ending! I especially liked how you began with Robin and Starfire dating after six months instead of first talking about Robin revealing his feelings to her. I don't know, I just thought it was a nice twist.

And I know you're planning an epilogue, but until then, I think it would be best to put this story under 'Complete.' It just seems like proper etiquette to me.

As always, great work! And I can't wait to see what you think up next.
a-white-girl-died-here chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Other than some inconsistency in past or present tense and some cosmetic errors that don't hinder the overall effect of the story, this is pretty nice. :) As always, I look forward to reading the rest